Start: January 2022
Location: USA – Remote during Covid-19. Preference will be given to candidates that are Atlanta-based. No relocation provided.
Travel: Minimal as needed for meeting with Director of Customer Success and team
Salary: Based on Experience
Upon joining the team, you will quickly begin working with Customer Success & Marketing teams to understand the Kobiton customer journey. You will be tasked with applying Kobiton’s customer journey to a scalable digital engagement program. The ultimate goal is to ensure that our clients have the right resources at the right time to drive adoption of our solutions. You will design and execute the Momentum Customer Success model (define service delivery, customer experience, repeatable value realization programs, and programmatic customer outcomes). You will work with the other Customer Success Managers and our testing experts to determine the best resources and content to serve customers, as well as, the most effective methods for distribution and engaging the customer using our tech stack. You will also partner with marketing for content creation when a need is identified. This is an exciting, highly dynamic and creative role that is crucial to the success of the Kobiton customer success strategy!
– Connect the customer success innovation Tech Touch strategies to operational execution resulting in exceptional delivery of top-line and bottom-line results.
– Working with Customer Success leadership, define and execute on Tech Touch customer success strategy
– Develop adoption targets and strategies across all platforms
– Define and execute Momentum Customer Success model (define service delivery, customer experience, repeatable value realization programs, and programmatic customer outcomes)
– Work cross functionally to gain program buy-in and support from key stakeholders across the company; ranging from sales to product owners
– Assure solid execution of the end to end customer success Momentum Program
– Track, measure, and iterate on the customer success Momentum Program for areas of improvement
– Develop and lead the scale program to replicate tech touch customer success strategies across the various businesses at Kobiton
– Define, track, and measure performance metrics for both Tech Touch and Momentum Success programs
– Influence contact data management strategy to facilitate successful program delivery
– Experience working with ChurnZero preferred
– Experience working with Salesforce and Hubspot – experience working with Drift a plus
– A good understanding of email channel and marketing automation best practices
The ability to prioritize tasks based on the impact they have to colleagues and KPIs
– A data-driven mindset, a proactive attitude, and great organization skills
– Experience with reporting on email campaign and program performance and providing insights and recommendations
– Experience in developing and executing on tech touch and Low Touch customer success strategies
– Exceptional problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills combined with excellent business acumen
– Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels to deliver results
– Strong organizational skills, excellent execution, and follow through skills
– Ability to adapt and change with the needs of the organization and business
– Enjoys being challenged and stretched and is focused on continuous professional -development and career progression
Need more reasons to join us?
– The founding and management team have a history of successful company launches
– Backed by leading investment firms
– Casual work environment
– Generous PTO policy
– 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
– Company-sponsored training and development opportunities
– 401k effective November 1, 2021
– Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.