Itential is looking for a dynamic UX/UI Designer with experience in SaaS-based software!
Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. Our corporate headquarters are in Atlanta with offices in the UK and Latin America and we are growing fast! We’re searching for a UX/UI Designer to join our team in our Atlanta office.
As part of the Product Design team, the UX/UI Designer will research trends and best practices and conduct user testing. Researching, developing, and testing low-fidelity concept designs, as well as creating high-fidelity mockups and click-through prototype is also an important part of the role. You will work closely with product managers and development teams to ensure that applications meet our standards for user experience and brand strategy. You will also play an active role in maintaining and contributing to our design system and style guide.
What We Look For
You have a passion for solving UX problems with an emphasis on the user’s journey, experience, and satisfaction. You have a strong understanding of best practices and emerging trends in UX design and UI technology. You have worked with product managers and developers to document user stories, collect requirements, and make your designs a reality.
You are a creative problem-solver with the skill to validate and communicate your solutions. You know how to engage, guide, and motivate users to adopt new products, expand engagement, and upgrade to new releases or offerings.
Tools/Languages We Use
Figma, Zeroheight, HTML, CSS
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with product managers to collect user stories, business requirements, and feedback from users and usability testers
- Develop and conceptualize solutions to complex UX problems
- Produce high-quality UI designs, including wireframes, mockups, interaction patterns, and click-through prototypes
- Contribute to and assist with the maintenance of design systems and other team assets
- Assist in usability and user testing of prototypes and applications
- Review and optimize existing UI designs for branding, UX, and accessibility
- Adhere to style and branding guidelines and collaborate with the design team on the evolution of the product style guide
- Audit digital properties for compliance with design specifications
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure adoption of branding and design standards and utilization of UI components internally and externally
- Conduct ongoing research to stay current with industry standards and best practices
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience working in UI/UX design
- Preference given to candidates with experience in design of SaaS offerings
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS (SCSS), and Figma
- Portfolio demonstrating experience and skill in UI/UX design
- Strong understanding of UX trends and best practices
- Understanding of ADA guidelines and global industry standards for UI accessibility
- Ability to understand technical solutions and translate technical concepts and needs into UI requirements
Salary: $85,000 – $105,000/year, depending upon experience
Location: Candidates able to regularly work in the Atlanta office are preferred. Remote applicants within the US will be considered. The Atlanta office has not reopened and local candidates will not be required to come into the office immediately.
Benefits and Perks
- A 401(k) plan, partially matched by Itential
- Fully stocked soda fridges and snack pantries
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flex work time / work from home
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
This is a direct hire position. No third parties, staffing agencies, or recruiters accepted. No S-Corp or Corp-to-Corp.
To apply for this job please visit itential.applytojob.com.