Website INVOKE INC.
We are seeking a Marketing Director to join our growing Intelligent Automation team in the US. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Executive VP Intelligent Automation and will be stepping into a strategic marketing role. This position will allow you to interface directly with our clients and will require some traveling (up to 25% of the time)
· Define, develop and execute targeted go-to-market strategies and marketing plans
· Collaborate with digital sales leader and teams to drive lead generation and customer retention across North America LOBs, continuously optimizing and seeking improvements for all businesses
· Work with Business Units to translate business strategies into online/eCommerce strategies
· Drive clear, concise and compelling lead generation campaigns that earn results
· Collaborate closely with the VP of Digital Sales to provide campaign, content, and sales tool solutions and assess the effectiveness of these efforts
· Create best-in-class website experiences and improve online customer purchase processes
· Lead content development efforts for demand generation, customer marketing, and cross-organizational departments
· Optimize digital marketing strategies to support our lead and sales targets
· Stay abreast of industry news and events, industry analyst reports, and social activity to deliver provocative solution marketing campaigns
· Thoroughly understand the competitive landscape, products and customers, buying triggers and influencers
Required qualifications for the ideal candidate:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 5-7 years of experience in B2B digital marketing and strategy including website strategy, PPC, marketing automation, Salesforce.com, and inbound demand generation
· Big 5 consultancy experience is a plus
· Experience building and managing team of digital marketing strategist
· Experience in financial industry / banking, preferably credit
· Thorough understanding of role of technology in creating scale and automated processes, coding basics (HTML, JS)
· Ability to develop metrics, analyze data quantitatively and identify opportunities.
· Fluent in interpreting data and reports and translating that to marketing strategy and operational plan
· Experience in a highly matrixed environment
· Excellent communicator
· Doer not a delegator
· Willingness to roll-up your sleeves to get the work done
· Ability to design and strategize as well as execute and implement
· Creative and innovative
· Results focused
· Accountable and flexible
At INVOKE, we believe that transformation happens at the crossroads of business and technology. We provide our clients with the expertise and turn-key solutions to drive Robotic Process Automation from concept to execution. As an end to end service provider for Blue Prism, INVOKE has the unique ability to Advise, Train, Implement, Host, and Operate RPA solutions. With a relentless focus on customer success and value generation translating into customer-oriented offerings such as Team-as-a-Service and Robotics-as-a-Service, we lower the barrier of entry and significantly speed up the automation journey.
– Blue Prism Certified Delivery Partner and Accredited Training Partner
– Operations in US, Canada, and Spain
INVOKE is a member of IN-RGY Group.
Please forward you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit career4.successfactors.com.