Website Ingenico ePayments
Inspiring and connecting businesses in the new world of commerce
Ingenico ePayments in on a mission to inspire and connect businesses in the new world of commerce and exceed expectations of their customers. The Professional Solutions Consultant role is an integral part of this mission.
The primary objective of this role is to design solutions based on our clients’ needs given the products and services of ePayments NoAM within the Travel Vertical of the business. When a customized solution requires development, the Consultant will qualify, document the needs of the client, architect a solution together with both client and colleagues and lead the realization effort. They will present and ‘defend’ the complete solution to the client together with sales and the bid manager. They will demonstrate personal technical credibility in front of the customer, to build strong long-term working relationships.
What you will do:
• Improve qualification of client needs up front to avoid delays later on especially in the implementation phase
• Improve win/loss ratio on key deals
• Improve solution design, documentation and realization of custom client solutions
• Improve communication with client on a technical level during the sales process• Provide input for proposals and large and complex RFP and RFI responses
• Work with Sales to provide product / business / tech knowledge in support of pre- sales activities
• Prepare and lead technical/commercial workshops
• Translate product, business and technical requirements into solutions
• Stay informed on competitive analyses and understand differentiators between the company and its competitors
Who you are:
• Ability to provide professional technical consultancy services internally & externally
• Commercial mindset, with a consultative approach
• Proactive, assertive and strong communication skills, & excellent presenting skills
• Ability to coordinate a cross functional team
• Accurate, structured and with an eye for detail
• Sector experience in the travel market is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in the Internet / e-commerce industry, experience with a PSP is a plus
• Experience in either a pre-sales role or client facing project management position
• Experience presenting complex solutions to both a technical and non-technical audience of senior stakeholders
• Fluency in English, written and spoken command of other languages are a plus
• Knowledge of Internet technologies e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, HTML, CSS, WSDL, XML, SOAP
• Willing to travel
As the online and mobile commerce division of Ingenico Group, we connect merchants and consumers, enabling businesses everywhere to go further beyond today’s boundaries and creating the future of global commerce. As industry leaders since 1994, our innovative spirit drives us forward across all channels. We are the trusted partner of over 65,000 small and large merchants who rely on us to make payments easy and secure for their customers. With advanced data analytics, fraud management solutions and cross-border commerce expertise, we help merchants optimize their business and grow into new markets around the world.
Ingenico ePayments in North America is expanding and this is an exciting time for our team! In order to serve our customers better, we now have a Buckhead, Atlanta office in addition to our San Francisco location, and a variety of staff who work remotely. Join the team and help shape the future of payments.
For more information, visit www.ingenico.com/epayments or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn.
To apply for this job please visit ingenico.catsone.nl.