Website Infosys McCamish
Navigate your Next
This is An exciting opportunity to create a fruitful career in Progress OpenEdge Technology. You will get classroom training and a chance to work with design, development and implementation on Progress/Open Edge applications by becoming a part of the Infosys McCamish PAS (Policy Administration System) community. At Infosys McCamish we value lifelong learning, creative thinking and foster an entrepreneurial culture. As anAssociate, you are excited & think on your feet, have a pleasant personality and are a problem solver who offers a unique perspective to solve real world business problems through technology. Come amplify your potential and become your very best while helping us co-create the digital and disruptive future of innovation and technology.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required from an accredited institution.
• Willingness to learn Progress 4GL & OpenEdge application design & development.
• Recent coding experience along with in depth understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures.
• 12 months’ or less experience demonstrating software development, requirements definition, configuration, report development, and/or testing with leading business application packages
• Software Development/ Programming – Knowledge of how to develop code and document artifacts including unit test plans and ensure that the output is as per the given specifications and SLAs.
• Production Support – Respond to the issues assigned, conduct analysis, suggest / implement workarounds, communicate to all the stakeholders and close issues as per the agreed timelines
Infosys McCamish (www.infosysmccamish.com), a U.S. based subsidiary of Infosys, is a leader in providing best in class technology platforms and service solutions for the financial services industry. With deep domain experience with Life Insurance companies, Employee Benefit providers and Retirement companies globally, we partner with our clients to help them stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our platforms and solutions enable clients globally to navigate their digital transformation with Straight Through Processing, Omni Channel Experience and Speed to Market. Our platforms are built on a digital architecture with exposed web services for data exchange and event processing. In the last three years, we have seen significant growth (over 60%) and are continuously investing in our platforms and our people. Seven of the top ten US insurers are among our many clients. Infosys McCamish is ranked as Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the 3rd consecutive year and has scored highest across all competitors in Gartner critical capabilities. ISG has ranked us as a “Leader in Insurance L&A Digital Services” and #1 in TPA Services.
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA.
This position would need travel as per project needs.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
We do not allow work from home or telecommute options.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
To apply for this job email your details to Ishani.email@example.com