If you are detail-oriented, driven by data, up-to-date with the latest digital marketing news, and proficient in creating social media ads, then we invite you to apply below. You will thrive in this role if you have experience across social media platforms, understand and appreciate the fast-paced agency environment, and will go to great lengths to deliver on your partners’ goals and KPIs.
- 3-5 years social media advertising experience
- Hands-on social media marketing execution experience (content creation, ad creation, tracking, and reporting)
- Solid knowledge and proven experience with social media advertising campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and other social platforms
- Outrageously creative and concise verbal, written, and visual communications skills
- Proven ability to work independently and balance big-picture goals with strategic attention to detail
- Comfortable working in an environment with multiple competing priorities that requires agility and flexibility to move projects forward instantaneously
- Bonus Points if you’re well-versed in cross-channel digital marketing efforts.
- As a Paid Social Specialist, you will be responsible for helping our partners meet their KPIs across social media platforms through paid social advertising. Your job will include research, strategy creation, ad campaign creation and management, reporting, and working closely with our account team to ensure partner success.
- Research & Training: Continual research into social media advertising best practices, trends, and platform updates. A lifelong learning mentality and keen interest in digital marketing is essential. Attain training and certification in web analytics and social media advertising
- Paid Strategy: Develop paid social media strategies for clients based on their business and marketing goals. Work closely with internal teams to design pitch decks, create sample ads, and present ideas to clients. Demonstrate expertise in paid strategy and lead from experience.
- Ad Creation: Plan out ad campaigns, develop audiences, set budgets and timelines, and create ads on social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Ad Optimization: Daily, weekly, and monthly optimization of ads across all platforms. Check in on split tests, audiences, campaign results, and overall ad performance to make adjustments as necessary. Use data to communicate needs with the account team, creative team, and copywriter to optimize performance.
- Tracking: Work with client to set-up robust tracking on their website, creation of goals in Google Analytics, Pixel installation, and e-commerce integrations (ex: Shopify product catalogues). Some light coding experience is preferred but not necessary, but a willingness to troubleshoot and problem-solve with web development teams is a must. Daily updates to internal documents to track ad status.
- Reporting: Set KPIs based on client goals. Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting on KPIs including progress highlights, takeaways, and suggestions for shifts in strategy moving forward. Clearly communicate results and next steps to internal teams and the client.
- Communication: Collaborate internally across the digital, account, and creative teams to ensure that we are making progress towards client goals and executing against their larger marketing strategy. Internal presentations on team progress and case studies. External presentations to clients on paid strategy during onboarding and quarterly meetings. Weekly or monthly calls and meetings with some clients.
- Business Development: Partner with the sales team to create advertising case studies, get to know prospective clients to propose solutions that meet their needs, and craft contracts that deliver strong value for clients.
- Ambassador Mentorship: Train and support the digital intern. Create new training documents or processes as necessary.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hireology.com.