You are a smart, motivated leader who understands more than agency basics, has mastered the fundamentals of marketing, and excels at the art and science of growing a customer relationship and value of the account. You are responsible for a variety of responsibilities and are a key member of our team. You work in conjunction with Agency Leadership (CEO/COO/Creative Lead/Digital Lead) and Account Managers to help refine the agency’s approach to serving clients, developing account talent, and fostering client relationships.
- Manage client relationships and communications (5-10 clients); Responsible for growth of accounts, retention, day to day communication, all strategic direction, leading partner meetings, meaningful touches, coordinating with team to support in all efforts to meet and exceed expectations. Perform detailed research of each client and identify best practices in their respective industries.
Social Media Strategy:
- Build a social media strategy for each client tailed to their custom needs, and coordinate with support teams in the seamless execution of this strategy. Continue to study Social Media, and understand its changing landscape. Willing and able to make necessary strategy adjustments as a result of a changing industry.
- Work closely with our Account Team, Content Team, Creative Team, Sales Team, and Digital Team, to meet client and internal goals.
- Assist Account Director in making necessary improvements to the Account Team process and strategy. Including but not tied to: Onboarding Strategy, Quarterly Strategy, All meeting cadences, profitability, and content strategy. Lead intern in the completion of projects and tasks associated with assigned accounts.
- 4-6 years in relevant roles
Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to clearly define and delegate tactics to a team and set accurate expectations with internal and external stakeholders
Organizational and time management skills with an ability to adapt quickly
Ability to effectively collaborate with team members
Resourceful, organized, and self-motivated
Social Media experience and a high level of familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
Basic graphic design work and familiarity with Adobe Suite (primarily Photoshop or Canva)
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
Must have access to internet, computer & mobile phone
Adherence to tight deadlines while delivering flawless work
Extremely detail-oriented, with clear and proven organizational skills
Demonstrate genuine curiosity and interest in our clients & their business
WHY JOIN IMAGINE MEDIA CONSULTING
We love what we do and we love where we work. We’re a true team of positive, self-starting, supportive people that stand by our core SOCIAL values and encourage both personal and professional growth. Ready to join?
If you want to be a part of a creative, fast-paced environment that will bring out your best, you may be exactly who we’re looking for. Send us your resume, cover letter, social media links, and tell us who you are and why you’re a good fit.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hireology.com.