Build awesome customer experiences. Deliver web experiences. Power customer engagement.
The Digital Designer will work within the iFOLIO® platform on the Creative Team to deliver incredible user experiences for our Key Account clients with front end web design and development. This position requires a html and CSS portfolio, a detail-orientation, being process-friendly, and the ability to work within tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Use iFOLIO HMTL embed function to create user interfaces with front-end code in HTML/XHTML, CSS – like these!
- Use advanced CSS techniques
- Make design recommendations for websites, digital presentations, landing pages and more
- Utilize HTML/CSS and email marketing best practices to create and code interactive experiences for email
- Work with Digital Art Directors and Creative Director to ensure creative meets the clients’ brand standards and functions properly.
- Troubleshoot your HTML/ CSS design
- Design with a focus on user empathy, accessibility, and UI/UX best-practices.
- Continuously learn, develop and grow your talent and skillsets.
- Create your own iFOLIO® digital portfolio! Support Team iFOLIO as we help clients deliver stunning digital experiences with the iFOLIO® platform
The ideal candidate is driven for achievement, confident, and optimistic.
- Portfolio of web design (HTML/CSS)
- Minimum 3 years of web designer experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with key accounts or agency environment, a plus
- Advanced Knowledge of HTML / CSS and the design/developer handoff process
- An interest in Digital Marketing & MarTech experience (email marketing, web marketing, text message marketing, content marketing, CRM)
Our team members’ well-being is just as important to us as their work. We offer competitive salary & flexible remote work options to help maintain work-life balance. We also provide snacks, happy hours, team-building events and so many other perks!
- Company health insurance plan
- Company 401k plan/company 401K match
- PTO & Vacation
- PTO for approved Service Projects
- Salesforce Tower benefits ~ full gym (pelotons, treads, full weights & locker room), cantina, covered access to MARTA train, covered parking, security
- Our Creative tech stack includes: iFOLIO, Asana, Form Façade, Bitbucket, Jira, Google Suite, Twilio, Adobe, Envato, Slack, Zoom, Calendly, Google Suite, and more!
We live our core values every day: Bias to Action, Glass Half-Full, Focus on Results, Team Over Self, & Customer First!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com