This role works with the dev team managing the dev operations of our global, multi-patented, SOC 2 Certified secure platform.
• Learn the iFOLIO system in AWS, Twilio, Sendgrid, Logstash, Bitbucket, Jira & deploy process in Jenkins.
• Work with dev team to maintain service level agreements and quality assurance.
• Analyze logs to identify solutions and maintain iFOLIO’s competitive edge.
• Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify solutions to maintain iFOLIO’s competitive edge (Twilio, Sendgrid, iFOLIO, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, & elastisearch, and more)
• Work with the dev team and auditors for annual iFOLIO’s SOC 2 Type 2 Certification reviews.
• Experience managing dev ops for clients.
• Experience navigating GoDaddy, AWS, Cloudflare to set up custom urls, configure SSL certificates, change DNS settings.
• Experience working with Elastisearch, Kibana, Logstash & Grafana to check logs.
• Great team communication, including writing and verbal skills; adept at communicating through the framework of stand-ups, team meetings, and ongoing project communication.
• Integrity / trustworthiness.
• Independent / self-starter / strong work ethic.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
What’s in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard – and we do – but you’ll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at iFOLIO, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here’s a taste of what’s on offer:
• Health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
• PTO & Vacation & PTO for approved Service Projects
• Salesforce Tower benefits ~ full gym (pelotons, treads, full weights & locker room), cantina, covered access to MARTA train, covered parking, security.
• We also provide snacks, happy hours, team-building events and so many other perks!
We live our core values every day:
Bias to Action, Glass Half-Full, Focus on Results, Team Over Self, & Customer First!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org