We are hiring talented individuals for our team!
iFOLIO expanded into new markets, closing Millions in sales last year with Notre Dame, Clemson, South Carolina University, Georgia Tech Foundation, NC State University, Stetson University, UNLV, and more. iFOLIO has helped customers generate 300% growth through marketing and millions of dollars of increased sales annually. This new sales leader position will focus on strategic deals in this market.
Join Team iFOLIO and apply today!
The Account Executive expands iFOLIO Enterprise footprint and brings on new clients.
What you’ll do:
- Revenue growth: Acquiring new customers. Develop and execute against a territory plan.
- Customer Enthusiasm: extend iFOLIO’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams and lead full sales cycles with a consultative approach, creating and articulating compelling value propositions for iFOLIO Integrated Marketing Cloud with Enterprise prospects.
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: Learn the playbook and the product. Educate prospects on the power and value of a collaborative digital marketing platform. Share your digital business card and digital sales presentation!
What we’re looking for:
- Drive for Success: proven track record closing MarTech deals & exceeding quota.
- 5+ years of sales experience in B2B Marketing Cloud & Marketing Automation.
- 2+ years consultative sales experience selling SaaS/cloud software to enterprise accounts.
- Communication skills: Ability to articulate a MarTech value proposition to leaders.
- Creativity: willingness to learn and adapt, as well as dream big.
- Critical thinking skills: ability to think on your feet and put the best foot forward for the customer
- Integrity and trustworthiness, discipline
- Independent / self-starter
- Fast-paced / bias towards action and results
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
- Bachelor’s degree required
Target Markets: Universities & Foundations, Insurance, Healthcare
What’s in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard – and we do – but you’ll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at iFOLIO, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here’s a taste of what’s on offer:
- Health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- PTO & VacationPTO for approved Service Projects
- Salesforce Tower benefits ~ full gym (pelotons, treads, full weights & locker room), cantina, covered access to MARTA train, covered parking, security.
- We also provide snacks, happy hours, team-building events and so many other perks!
We live our core values every day:
Bias to Action, Glass Half-Full, Focus on Results, Team Over Self, & Customer First!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org