iFOLIO, an Atlanta based tech company, has a patented platform, and serves over 5,000 awesome clients including Madison Square Garden, Cadence Bank, Equifax, Notre Dame, Georgia State University, Georgia Technological Institute, the*gameHERs, Playfly, and more.
iFOLIO is growing the business and our team and looking for exceptional tech sales leaders. Join Team iFOLIO and apply today!
Full Time Job Description
The Sales Manager will coach and manage a sales team to meet and exceed sales goals.
The ideal candidate is driven for achievement, confident, optimistic, and persuasive. They will have critical thinking skills, communication skills, and the mindset of a self-starter. They will have a book of business of their own and experience leading teams to beat goals selling high end martech + services. They will thrive coaching a team and also closing strategic deals.
1) Deliver revenue generation goals
2) Recruit high performing sales executives
3) Manage a sales team to optimize sales performance
iFOLIO has 2 sales units. This sales unit will close $3M in Total Contract Value in Year 1, ramping to $10M in TCV in year 3. The team has 4 team members and 2 open slots.
Target Markets: Tech, Financial Services, Higher Ed, Gaming/Esports, Professional Services, Energy
Manage Growth Team to:
· Build new pipeline with target contacts in target markets.
· Manage targeted outreach and follow up with approx. 75 enterprise leads/month from web/conferences
· Manage sales cycle starting with discovery to proposal, building and managing relationships, to the deal close. Customize product demonstrations and solution packages based on client requirements & current sales training.
· Manage and optimize sales performance to meet goals including current Monthly pipeline reviews, quarterly sales scorecards, & target account planning.
· Track record of consulting clients, managing, and closing deals, Exceeding quota.
· 5+ years of marketing technology experience (ie. Marketo, Adobe Cloud, Pardot)
· 5+ years of consultative sales experience
· Agency Sales experience a plus
· Experience selling SaaS/cloud software to large, strategic enterprise accounts
· Proven ability to hit & exceed sales goals
· Ability to articulate a martech value proposition to Sales and Marketing executives
· Will be responsible for a sales team covering a large territory including attending business meetings, industry meetings and working with key customers.
· Bachelor’s degree required
What you will enjoy about joining our team: Our team members’ well-being is just as important to us as their work. We offer competitive salary & flexible remote work options to help maintain work-life balance. We also provide snacks, happy hours, team-building events and so many other perks!
· company health insurance plan
· company 401k plan / company 401K match
· PTO & Vacation
· PTO for approved Service Projects
· Salesforce Tower benefits ~ full gym (pelotons, treads, full weights & locker room), cantina, covered access to MARTA train, covered parking, security
· Our tech stack includes: iFOLIO, Salesforce CRM, Docusign, Asana, Bitbucket, Jira, Google Suite, Twilio, Slack, Zoom, Calendly.
We live our core values every day: Bias to Action, Glass Half-Full, Focus on Results, Team Over Self, & Customer First!
Join us & Apply today! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org specify Sales Manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com