We are hiring talented individuals for our team!
iFOLIO® digital platform breaks through the noise to help businesses serve their customers better with digital portfolio experiences delivered to mobile. iFOLIO, an Atlanta based tech company, has a patent pending platform and serves over 5,000 awesome clients from Madison Square Garden, to the Atlanta Falcons NFL, to Equifax, to iD Tech and more. Join Team iFOLIO and apply today!
Account Executive – Full Time Positions
We are looking for exceptional software/enterprise sales leaders as we grow our rock-star team and the business. This position requires drive, critical thinking skills, persuasion, communication skills, and the mindset of a self-starter.
Job Description: Selling license subscriptions for iFOLIO’s digital SaaS platform and awesome services (Digital Design, Mobile Campaigns, Analytics, Sales & Marketing Intelligence).
- Manage sales cycles starting with discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business.
- Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
- Identify key decision makers at prospect companies & secure meetings with target contacts in target market
- Customize product demonstrations and solution packages based on client requirements
- Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs
- Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships.
The ideal candidate is driven for achievement, confident, optimistic, and persuasive.
Requirements: MarTech experience a plus
- 3-5+ years of SaaS tech solution sales experience with a history of driving, managing and closing enterprise deals
- Experience selling SaaS/cloud software to large, strategic enterprise accounts
- Proven ability to hit or exceed sales quota
- Ability to articulate a value proposition to C-Level, Sales and Marketing executives
- Proven consultative sales solution skills
- Will be responsible for a large territory including attending business meetings, industry meetings and working with key customers.
What you will enjoy about joining our team: Our team members’ well-being is just as important to us as their work. We offer competitive salary & flexible remote work options to help maintain work-life balance. We also provide snacks, happy hours, team-building events and so many other perks!
We live our core values every day: Glass Half-Full, Focus on Results, Team Over Self, Bias to Action, & Customer First!
Join us & Apply today! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Account Executive
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com