Honeywell is charging into the IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions.
HCE provides cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management offerings in a variety of domains such as Buildings, Industrial Plants and Aero enabling customers with faster innovation, efficient operations and maximizing the value of their assets. Powering all the HCE offerings is the underlying platform – Honeywell Forge — which provides an open and extensible foundation to unify operations and leverage the innovative capabilities consistently across the customer business units. We are looking for passionate individuals to join our world class team and be part of the story of the team who disrupted the industry like never before.
This particular position is for a Senior Product Manager to focus on our customer onboarding process and systems, where you are a leader expected to drive the next-generation software solutions that enable us to commercialize our own products. You will focus on outcomes to reduce friction points and streamline delivery from the point the customer chooses to buy or upgrade to the point where their users are up and running. You will be the go-to person to interface with our domain-based product and development teams in Buildings, Industrial Plants, Aero and as well as our own Platform services, in line with Corporate IT, DevOps, and Customer Ops to understand, coordinate, define, and for the common onboarding needs.
You will need a combination of business insight, deep understanding of SaaS-based enterprise software and industrial process applications, and proven experience in agile-driven product management. You will also need an ambitious attitude coupled with strong analytical, communication, and leadership skills so that you can collaborate with and evangelize to others in a global organization. And finally, you must be flexible in your area of responsibility, as our market is a rapidly evolving one, and our product management needs must follow the market.
– Regularly analyze customer / market / technical requirements, where in platform, we have to solve for our internal and external customers but also our customers customers
– Closely monitor gaps in offerings and introduce new capabilities
– Create Product Roadmaps based on detailed understanding of core competencies, technology strategy and ongoing commitments
– Drive build-buy decisions within the organization and conduct licensing negotiations with third party vendors
– Ensure alignment across teams to ensure secure, compliant and continuous delivery of the product capabilities in cloud environment
– Conduct strategic sessions, drive POC efforts, etc., and build long-term relationships with customers and partners
YOU MUST HAVE
- 8 years of overall experience with in-depth exposure to cloud platform technologies
- 5 years of experience in Product Management organization of a Cloud based enterprise software company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record of leading key product areas and driving market adoption in a profitable manner
- Masters or Undergraduate degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- Customer Centricity: energized by spending time with customers to understand defined and latent needs.
- Experience in interacting with customers and acting as an evangelist for the product vision among core customers and internal business units
- Deep understanding and perspective on emergent technologies and how they shape and inform next generation products; a solid business and technical knowledge of IaaS, SaaS, PaaS and cloud computing
- Able to work effectively in a matrix environment; demonstrated experience working with teams in engineering, R&D, marketing, finance, sales, etc., using creative approaches to problem solving
- Recognized self-starter who enjoys a dynamic environment and seeks the challenge of winning in a rapidly changing market place
- Comfortable in thinking and communicating strategically, but willing and able to roll up sleeves and act on what needs to get done to be successful
- Management experience with P&L accountability
- Experience with DevOps and/or Customer Operations automation strategies
- Experience with Identity and Access (IAM) and Entitlement services across a multi-tenanted solution set of software products.
- Experience with Quote-to-Cash enterprise software and related Operations processes: Sales
- Enablement/CRM, Subscription Billing, Automated Provisioning
- Demonstrated leadership experience: able to define vision and evangelize execution; leads by example with creativity, critical thinking innovation and influencing skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.