Position (What You’ll Be Doing)
- Develop integrations with software partners, making use of modern API + security practices
- Build new product features under the guidance of HiddenLevers product management
- Help profile and optimize Java and sql code to improve HiddenLevers platform performance
- Troubleshoot product issues and be prepared to help rapidly fix software defects
- Senior-level applicants should demonstrate application architecture knowledge and practical experience in incrementally improving application design over time
Requirements (What You Bring to the Table)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant work experience
- HL tech stack = VueJS + Java + MySql 8 + Ubuntu Linux. The more experience you have with these, the better!
- Experience with JSON + SQL are very important in terms of working with data
- Knowledge of REST JSON APIs, oAuth, SAML, and other integration approaches
- Be able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of investing – equities, fixed income, mutual funds, ETFs – will ensure your success in this role
What else do you bring to the table? As a high growth startup company, if you have a skill, we can likely plug it in and help you grow with it.
This is a full time position at HiddenLevers, with base salary + annual bonus + paid-time off and retirement plan.
HiddenLevers is a risk technology platform, providing next-level applications, analytics and economic research for the wealth management space. With over $550 billion in assets on its platform, HiddenLevers offers client-facing and home office solutions aimed at financial advisors, asset managers, portfolio managers, and executives. The cloud-based platform includes a cutting-edge macro-scenario library, portfolio stress testing, model construction, investment proposal generation, and enterprise risk and revenue monitoring. HiddenLevers remains a self-funded company, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com