Position (What You’ll Be Doing)
- Enhance HiddenLevers physical and logical server architecture to support rapid growth
- Increase automation of build/test/deploy process to better support rapid releases
- Use scripting and other approaches to automate devops tasks
- Improve data replication between environments to handle growing data volumes
- Assist with MySql, Java, and Linux environment tuning to maximize performance
Requirements (What You Bring to the Table)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- HL server stack = Ubuntu 18, MySql 8, Tomcat 9, Apache 2.4 at Linode / DigitalOcean / AWS – the more familiarity with these server technologies, the better!
- Experience with JSON and SQL are very important in terms of working with data
- Ability to track several projects and responsibilities at once with little supervision
- Be able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Interest in investing – equities, fixed income, mutual funds, ETFs – is a plus
What else do you bring to the table? As a high growth startup company, if you have a skill, we can likely plug it in and help you grow with it.
This is a full time position at HiddenLevers, with base salary + annual bonus + company-made retirement contributions + company-made HSA contributions.
HiddenLevers is a risk technology platform, providing next-level applications, analytics and economic research for the wealth management space. With over $500 billion in assets on its platform, HiddenLevers offers client-facing and home office solutions aimed at financial advisors, asset managers, portfolio managers, and executives. The cloud-based platform includes a cutting-edge macro-scenario library, portfolio stress testing, model construction, investment proposal generation, and enterprise risk and revenue monitoring. HiddenLevers remains a self-funded company, headquartered in Decatur, Georgia.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com