About the Job
We are HeatTrak, the inventor and leading marketer of electrical Snow Melting Mats and the Smart Home Devices that make them easy and convenient to use in cold weather climates. We are growing fast and are in need of a sharp and nimble Senior Digital Marketing Manager to lead and execute a marketing strategy for both our B2C and B2B activities on our web site and Amazon.
As our Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will take a hands-on approach to everything from paid and earned media strategy, SEO, social community management, and email marketing. There will be days where you will focus on the big picture of customer analytics and buying behavior, as well as days when you will need to zoom all the way down to the day-to-day details of executing campaigns. You will organize our marketing data and tell the “story behind the numbers”—identifying actionable next steps, and implementing those plans effectively. You will have a clear picture of how all of our digital channels work together to support business goals and drive customer acquisition and retention, and you’ll work with IT to ensure smooth day-to-day operations of heattrak.com and those channels. You will eventually build a small team as well as manage seasonal agency partners.
The salary range for this position is $90,000 to $100,000. The job will be fast-paced and creative. We’ve got a flexible schedule and casual dress code, three weeks vacation to start and competitive benefits. Even better, you’ll work among smart people with lots of mojo and great ideas.
- B.S./B.A. Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5+ years e-commerce marketing experience for a consumer products company, digitally native brand, or omni-channel retailer
- Experience managing Facebook, Google Shopping and Google Adwords campaigns with significant budgets
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience with Shopify highly desirable
- Ability to communicate persuasively, both orally and in writing, with strong consensus building skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, set and achieve challenging goals, and work under the pressure of deadline
- Comfortable in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Manage, optimize, analyze and grow existing digital customer acquisition and retention programs (Paid Social, Digital Display/Retargeting, Google/Bing Shopping, Adwords, Email, SEO, and Social communities).
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend new opportunities to drive traffic and conversions.
- Oversee production of marketing content and creative for digital marketing program execution.
- Manage our Shopify site and implement data-driven optimizations and enhancements.
- Develop an advanced planning promotional calendar and execute/optimize promotional strategy.
- Oversee key digital communication channels and site content (email, blog, lead-gen, e-book, and other online content), leading efforts to produce relevant and engaging content that results in measurable action.
- Clearly define and achieve KPIs that align with business goals and measure and report across our digital channels and by campaign.
- Ensure that Customer Profile data and Lifetime Value metrics are accurate and reporting is in place to drive marketing program development.
- Use Google Analytics and other tools, regularly providing reports, data-driven insights, and recommendations to relevant parties and telling the story behind the data.
- Develop Digital Marketing Budget and monitor actual vs. plan.
- Oversee social community management on Facebook and Instagram.
- Direct staff, contractors, and agencies as necessary to achieve program objectives.
To apply for this job please visit heattrak.applytojob.com.