Are you the type of person that wants to make a difference doing something meaningful and that you enjoy? Do you work well working with smart and results driven co-workers? Do you like the idea of working with leaders that value your ideas and appreciate your hard work? If so, Headway wants to talk with you. We value our team members and have a mission of helping our clients relieve the pain points of back-office work so they can focus on their customers, products, and team.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with React and .Net or .NetCore development skills responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Understanding and deep knowledge of how database systems work
- Knowledge of statistics or experience with machine learning
- An eye for design and experience with UI/UX
- This role is an ideal for a jack of all trades and expert in a few of the following, who would like to contribute to a growing start-up:
- Attend customer meetings as our client’s product development is customer centric.
- Customer Centric: Expect to be on calls with customers, asking question, obtaining feedback and bounding around ideas to come up cool new features
- Write specifications: client is adding a lot of features which our derived from customer feedback. There is not always a pixel-perfect specification, we work to come up with a solution and understanding what the customer wants and deliver on the request
- Likes to write code – we write a lot of code and our tech stack is .Net Core on the backend with React on the front end. We have some small tools built in Python.
- Be prepared to fix bugs, troubleshoot, improve release process and assist in the initiatives prevalent and crucial in a start-up
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 3+ years of expertise .NET, .Net Core and React framework
- Expertise in Java ES6+
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming using Java of C#
- Familiarity with the Mono framework
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and cloud based platforms
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Headway, LLC provides Back-office-As-A-Service for growing start-ups! We are based out of Atlanta, Georgia in the heart of TechSquare community and a growing company. Our mission is to be an avid partner in successfully growing businesses from infancy by scaling a customized solution in Recruiting, Finance and Office management so you can focus on the business of your company.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com