As an Account Executive at Hannon Hill, you will be responsible for driving revenue by onboarding new enterprise logos within the higher education, government, and healthcare verticals. You’ll lead the entire pre-sales process from prospecting through quote generation and contract negotiations. Your prospective client titles may consist of CMO, CIO, Director of Marketing, Director of Technology, or Webmaster. This is a full cycle sales role with uncapped commissions.
Who We Are:
We’re a passionate team of hardworking people who enjoy what we do! We also enjoy a good Spotify playlist, burritos and beer, and working on the rooftop. Our product, Cascade CMS, empowers users everywhere to manage their websites easily and quickly, so they can focus on what matters most: fresh, quality content. Our work is challenging, but the bigger the challenge, the greater the reward!
At Hannon Hill, we build and support content management and digital personalization tools that make it easy for non-technical users to build sophisticated websites that deliver powerful user experiences. We’re on strong financial footing with over 19 years of organic growth and continue to maintain our reputation as the #1 commercial content management system for higher education.
What you need:
- BA/BS/MS degree
- 5+ years of general sales experience
- Eager to pick up the phone and talk with people; positive and energetic phone skills
- Consultative sales aptitude; able to listen well and obtain information through phone calls and virtual demonstrations
- Experience selling B2B SaaS solutions with 6+ month sales cycle preferred
- Experience selling to higher education or government preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and sales-focused culture preferred
What you’ll do:
- Contact prospective customers by telephone to introduce products and set qualified demonstrations
- Conduct online demonstrations of the products, listening well to pain points, asking questions, and outlining the benefits our products can add to their business
- Conduct in-person product demonstrations when required
- Understand and resolve prospect questions, respond to RFPs and RFQs, build quotes
- Arrange sandbox instances during the pre-sales process
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions
- Represent the company at conferences and industry events
What we look for:
- Trust: We put a lot of trust in individuals and ask the same in return.
- Agility: Willingness to adapt quickly to work and workplace changes.
- Customer service: A commitment to customers
- Team above self: A commitment to team goals and success.
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Referral program
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.