Recently named one of the 2019 Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies in GA, and listed as Venture Atlanta’s “ Top 10 Atlanta Companies to Watch, ” GROUNDFLOOR is one of the most promising growth-stage companies in the Southeast.
GROUNDFLOOR is an Atlanta-based fintech startup opening the market for peer-to-peer lending in real estate. The ideal candidate is motivated by the opportunity to build a distinctive brand, product and service that stands apart in a field of many that aim to reformat banking, finance and investing. As a company, we value and select for intellect, strategic thinking, authenticity and integrity.
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Specialist who is talented, smart, and energetic to join our growing team. The role will be vital for servicing and supporting our customers, driving customer satisfaction and retention, and supporting development and rollout of solutions that align with our customers’ needs and business objectives. We are looking for a self-starter with an unquenchable thirst for learning and a passion for driving customer success. In this role, you will build strong and lasting relationships with our customers, supporting them through white-glove service, and also help execute on customer experience initiatives that will build and grow relationships and satisfy and delight GROUNDFLOOR’s users. This position will report directly to the Head of Customer Success.
- Provide solutions and service to customers, exceeding customer expectations, and giving exceptional customer service at every interaction
- Manage customer expectations, evaluate service levels and product satisfaction and provide feedback
- Provide input into and contribute to implementing customer service systems and tools (e.g., live chat) that resolve customer issues and identify and address additional customer requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve established business metrics to drive efficiencies and improve the customer experience
- Identify and champion product and service opportunities that will delight our customers
- Participate in formulating our overall service and sales strategy
Contribute to a fun and inspiring work environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with 3+ years work experience, preferably in marketing consumer products
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high. A can do attitude is a must.
- Ability to take ownership and be accountable and be receptive to coaching but also work independently, with a willingness to offer solutions to business challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ready, willing and able to learn about our products and support customers as needs arise
- Creative, positive, and high-energy individual with hands-on mentality and excitement for new technologies and emerging trends
GROUNDFLOOR Finance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please submit resumes to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org