Website Greenlight Financial Technology
Greenlight helps parents raise financially-smart kids.
What we’re building:
Greenlight helps parents raise financially-smart kids with a debit card for kids that parents manage from their phone. The new way for parents to give money and pay allowances to their children, Greenlight is safer, easier, and more flexible than using cash. Parents can choose the exact stores where their kids can spend and how much money they can spend. With these safeguards and supervision, kids learn to make their own financial decisions. Parents can encourage saving by setting an interest rate–paid by the parent–that is well-above any they would find at a bank. Kids learn about compound interest from seeing their own savings grow meaningfully. To-date, kids have saved over $5M with Greenlight.
Who we’re looking for:
– Design, build, and maintain A/B testing experiments and helping to build new features across the Greenlight platform
– Enhance existing features with insights gained through the experimentation process.
– Ship several experiments a week and help define the results of those experiments to a product manager
– Be able to work in an extensive React frontend and Node.JS backend
– Define and implement new coding standards and frameworks to facilitate better A/B testing
– Improve engineering tooling, process, and standards to enable faster, more consistent, more reliable, and highly repeatable application delivery
– Remain engaged with the latest technology and industry UI trends to continually evolve and improve application experience
– BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
– 3+ years software development experience, 1+ year in React/Node
– Experiencing working on a large scale product in React and Node
– The ability to ship mission critical systems with high confidence
– Understanding of how to execute well on the build/measure/learn process and lean startup skills
– Excellent understanding and focus on good metrics design
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
Who we are:
Picked from over 4000 companies for CB Insights’ Fintech 250, Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including TTV Capital, Relay Ventures, NEA, Amazon, Ally Financial, SunTrust Bank, and Synchrony Financial. Greenlight is built by alumni of Facebook, Twitter, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics, and Square.
This is a full-time position located in Atlanta, Georgia and reports to an Engineering Manager
To apply for this job please visit careers.greenlightcard.com.