As a Customer Account Specialist, you will have a unique opportunity to be a part of a significant role supporting customer support, sales, and product license management. The primary responsibility will be troubleshooting challenges with customer accounts and licenses, ensuring the customer has a perfect experience when interacting with Grayshift. An ideal candidate possesses a passion for finding and fixing issues coupled with being a master sleuth, a relentless puzzle solver, and an independent thinker.
This role is remote with a Pacific Time Zone preference.
– Managing customer accounts within SFDC and a custom license server;
– Troubleshooting and identifying errors in licenses, contract terms, account access;
– Investigating customer leads for appropriate account access;
– Support account management and technical support for customer services;
– Document troubleshooting best practices;
– Mine large volumes of account data for patterns and trends;
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– 2+ years’ experience using SFDC;
– Ability to work independently when rest of team is on a different time zone, while having the acumen to know when to escalate issues;
– Experience with Confluence;
– Experience with Zendesk;
– Experience with SaaS licensing support;
– Experience writing and communicating procedures;
– Familiarity with using a SSO solution, preferably Okta;
– Familiarity with leveraging open-source tools (Google, domain lookups, etc.…) to investigate leads for potential to be customers;
– No travel required, but optional travel for corporate events may be available.
Compensation and Perks
– Competitive compensation;
– Our benefit package includes remote friendly work environment, healthcare on first-day, 100% Medical, dental, vision for self and family, training allocation and continuous learning, paid maternity & parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans like pet insurance, 401k, and $350 monthly stipend for mobile, internet and wellness membership;
– Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, 2 personal/wellness days, and 13 paid holidays.
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment at Grayshift are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check. All background checks will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. Grayshift will consider each position’s job duties, among other factors, in determining what constitutes satisfactory completion of the background check. Refusal to consent to a background check may be ground for revoking an offer of employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.grayshift.com.