Grayshift is on the search for a Site Reliability Engineer to join the team! The ideal candidate will be forward-thinking in the SRE arena, have a creative mind to “think big”, and possess strong technical aptitude. If you are someone that loves to learn, collaborating with fellow like-minded Engineers, and always itching to expand your breadth of knowledge, you will excel at Grayshift.
We strive to create an environment where Engineers feel challenged, engaged, and excited by the meaningful work you’ll be doing. If you have an analytical mindset, love of learning coupled with detective skills then explore a rare opportunity to join a company and team where you will help build solutions for problems and put ideas into action.
Remote friendly role based in Atlanta, GA
– Design robust, maintainable, scalable infrastructure solutions;
– Implement and integrate automated systems to provision, test, and deploy software;
– Create tools in support of development requirements;
– Take initiative, build strong teams, communicate effectively;
– Work closely with software development team;
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– 2+ years of experience in DevOps or SRE roles;
– 2+ years of Amazon Web Services (AWS);
– Proficient in Infrastructure as Code tooling (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.);
– Proficient in Linux system administration;
– Proficient in Python and bash shell scripting;
– Experience with container technology and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Argo CD);
– Experience configuring and managing CI/CD pipelines (GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.);
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer; Engineering, or equivalent experience;
– Travel: 5%.
Nice to Have:
– Experience working in highly regulated industries;
– Experience working in AWS GovCloud;
– Experience creating and maintaining applications in Kubernetes.
Compensation and Perks:
– Compensation includes base salary and bonus;
– Our benefit package includes include remote friendly work environment, healthcare on first-day, 100% Medical, dental, vision for self and family, training allocation and continuous learning, paid maternity & parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans like pet insurance, 401k, and $350 monthly stipend for mobile, internet and wellness membership;
– Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, 2 personal/wellness days, and 13 paid holidays.
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment at Grayshift are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check. All background checks will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. Grayshift will consider each position’s job duties, among other factors, in determining what constitutes satisfactory completion of the background check. Refusal to consent to a background check may be ground for revoking an offer of employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.grayshift.com.