Grayshift is looking for a Security Engineer to help and to grow our IT team! This Security Engineer will be a part of a team that supports all aspects of IT and security, including Linux and Windows servers, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Office 365, and Mac, Windows, and Linux laptops and applications. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation of best practices, be capable of working autonomously, and be able to think forward when it comes to Security.
If you are someone that thoroughly enjoys taking the initiative with improvements, excited to develop Security solutions, collaborating with fellow driven engineers, as well as wanting to make a huge impact in an organization – you will excel in this role.
This position can be remote or based out of our Roswell, GA office.
– Development and implementation of policies, procedures, and controls for compliance initiatives;
– Work with Legal and Sales teams to respond to security questionnaires from customers;
– Collaborate with Product Security team on security on product SaaS infrastructure;
– Manage EDR system and respond to incidents;
– Manage vulnerability assessments and triage results;
– Manage security awareness and training programs.
– 3 years of experience in security engineering or operations;
– Some Python, Bash, and/or PowerShell scripting experience;
– Prior experience with EDR, SIEM, and vulnerability assessment tools;
– Prior experience with compliance activities.
Compensation and Perks:
– Compensation includes base salary and bonus;
– Our benefit package includes remote friendly work environment, healthcare on first-day, 100% Medical, dental, vision for self and family, training allocation and continuous learning, paid maternity & parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans like pet insurance, 401k, and $350 monthly stipend for mobile, internet and wellness membership;
– Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, 2 personal/wellness days, and 13 paid holidays.
Grayshift is a leading provider of mobile device digital forensics. Grayshift solutions are purpose-built to help law enforcement and government investigative agencies swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. The company’s innovative GrayKey technology provides rapid access, complete control, and comprehensive data extraction from mobile devices. Designed and assembled in the United States, GrayKey is trusted by 1000 agencies across more than 25 countries globally.
At Grayshift, we are a team of passionate thinkers who value creating digital forensic solutions that enable law enforcement agencies to swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. Our team is empowered, and collaborative and we move at the speed of a startup. We are constantly taking new learnings and building them into our products and services.
As a Grayshifter, you can expect to make a difference through your work, connected to a meaningful mission, to be supported with learning and development, and to know that people are the heart of our company. We understand achieving a mission as important as ours requires teamwork, integrity, and incredible talent. If joining a team of people dedicated to addressing our customers’ most complex challenges appeals to you, come join us!
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment at Grayshift are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check. All background checks will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. Grayshift will consider each position’s job duties, among other factors, in determining what constitutes satisfactory completion of the background check. Refusal to consent to a background check may be ground for revoking an offer of employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.grayshift.com.