To support Grayshift’s continued dynamic growth, we are seeking an accomplished Manager of Product Management who will play a pivotal role leading our Product Management team coupled with our innovative products. This person will manage a team of Product Managers and Product Owners to deliver solutions our customers need. The ideal candidate will be well versed in product and business strategy, ability to communicate deftly about technical topics, and savvy collaborating with key stakeholders across the organization.
If you thrive being the glue between customer’s needs, achieving business goals, and leading an exceptionally talented team of Product Managers and Product Owners, we welcome an opportunity to speak with you about Grayshift’s mission, vision, and award-winning culture.
Our headquarters is based in Atlanta with a remote friendly work environment.
– Work with customers and the Grayshift executive team to set a strategic product vision and metrics for success. Balance investments across enhancing existing features and creation of new features;
– Work closely to engineering to drive the business impact of the product management team;
– Be able to gather the correct information to make difficult calls on priority and strategy to drive customer impact;
– Lead and grow Product Managers, and Product Owners;
– Prioritize recruiting and hiring across your teams;
– Drive Product Management process growth across Grayshift;
– Overall responsibility for the vision, strategy, commercialization, and lifecycle management of the product, offering, or solutions;
– Customer Insight & Innovation: Develop innovative and integrated product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs;
– Cross-Functional Partnership: partner proactively and successfully with key stakeholders across Grayshift and build strong relationships with peers and direct reports;
– Communication: Proactively communicate programs and team’s plans and accomplishments in verbal and written narratives to ensure alignment with senior leadership;
– Drive collaborative culture: Iterate with development teams and stakeholders on trade-offs, balance competing priorities, and guide decision making in-line with product and business strategies;
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– 10+ years of experience in a Product Management role;
– Domain experience in Digital Forensics, Information Security, and Security Exploits;
– Experience with enterprise SaaS software;
– Powerful sense of business, technology, and creative acumen;
– BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related degree;
– A real dedication for learning about machine learning, cloud, and emerging ground-breaking technologies;
– Keen sense of customer empathy to care genuinely about top customer problems;
– Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – comfortable in presenting to Senior level customer and internal audiences;
– Strong people leadership and collaboration skills to influence peers and decision-makers;
– Travel: 25%.
Compensation and Perks:
– Compensation includes base salary and bonus;
– Our benefit package includes remote friendly work environment, healthcare on first-day, 100% Medical, dental, vision for self and family, training allocation and continuous learning, paid maternity & parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans like pet insurance, 401k, and $350 monthly stipend for mobile, internet and wellness membership;
– Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, 2 personal/wellness days, and 13 paid holidays.
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment at Grayshift are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check. All background checks will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. Grayshift will consider each position’s job duties, among other factors, in determining what constitutes satisfactory completion of the background check. Refusal to consent to a background check may be ground for revoking an offer of employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.grayshift.com.