Grayshift is seeking an experienced customer-centric Director of Analysis Support who is accomplished in digital forensics, versed in artifact analysis, and ready to deliver analytical expertise to both internal stakeholders and customers combined. In this role, the best suited candidate will lead and grow the Grayshift team in digital forensic analysis best practices while collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders for product design improvements that help our customers solve cases faster and with great efficiency. Additionally, this position will entail strategizing with leadership, anticipating new forensic trends, and even some development of analysis solutions that keep us at the leading edge of the industry. And last, this role will be a player/coach within Grayshift for analytical training, centered both on making our customers analytical experts as well as our own internal staff.
Remote friendly role.
– Grayshift lead for digital forensic artifact analysis:
– Be the “go-to” individual in all Grayshift for digital forensics analysis strategies and techniques;
– Define and implement new artifact discovery techniques;
– Leverage 3rd party app understanding to define and design new evidence discovery options;
– Ensure Grayshift technical support, customer success engineers, and other staff are well versed in digital forensic analysis, using Grayshift capabilities;
– Train-the-trainers in Grayshift analysis and discovery techniques;
– Support customer training events as needed;
– Conduct analysis on product telemetry for effective customer use;
– Work with Grayshift research and development on new analysis techniques and advancements;
– Leverage CRM tools like Salesforce as well as support capabilities like Zendesk;
– Oversee the customer product utilization telemetry and ensure successful adoption is achieved;
– Support the training team to deliver high quality, on-demand analysis training content to all customers;
– Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity;
– Partner with Product, Engineering, Support, Sales, and other functions to advocate on behalf of client needs and collaborate on cross-functional solutions to drive optimization and growth;
– Foster collaboration within the Grayshift team and across customers;
– Use data to guide decisions about roles, responsibilities, client activities, etc. with a lens of increased efficiency and effectiveness;
– Operate with speed and a sense of urgency and identify opportunities for continuous improvement;
– Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered;
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– 8+ years of digital forensics experience and 4+ years of customer forensic analysis training experience;
– Proven experience in digital forensic analysis and understanding of artifact analysis in mobile devices;
– Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs;
– Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives;
– Excellent communicator in-person, on the phone, through email and over web presentations;
– Strategic thinker with the ability to respond quickly in front of customers;
– Strong organizational skills with keen attention to details;
– Experience working with cross functional teams;
– Travel: 10%.
Nice to Have:
– BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience;
– GrayKey expert user;
– Digital Forensics experience;
– Training background and some experience with Learning Management Systems;
– Law Enforcement technology background.
Compensation and Perks:
– Compensation includes base salary and bonus;
– Our benefit package includes remote friendly work environment, healthcare on first-day, 100% Medical, dental, vision for self and family, training allocation and continuous learning, paid maternity & parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans like pet insurance, 401k, and $350 monthly stipend for mobile, internet and wellness membership;
– Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, 2 personal/wellness days, and 13 paid holidays.
Grayshift is a leading provider of mobile device digital forensics. Grayshift solutions are purpose-built to help law enforcement and government investigative agencies swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. The company’s innovative GrayKey technology provides rapid access, complete control, and comprehensive data extraction from mobile devices. Designed and assembled in the United States, GrayKey is trusted by 1000 agencies across more than 25 countries globally.
At Grayshift, we are a team of passionate thinkers who value creating digital forensic solutions that enable law enforcement agencies to swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. Our team is empowered and collaborative and we move at the speed of a startup. We are constantly taking new learnings and building them into our products and services.
As a Grayshifter, you can expect to make a difference through your work, connected to a meaningful mission, to be supported with learning and development, and to know that people are the heart of our company. We understand achieving a mission as important as ours requires teamwork, integrity, and incredible talent. If joining a team of people dedicated to addressing our customers’ most complex challenges appeals to you, come join us!
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment at Grayshift are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check. All background checks will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. Grayshift will consider each position’s job duties, among other factors, in determining what constitutes satisfactory completion of the background check. Refusal to consent to a background check may be ground for revoking an offer of employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.grayshift.com.