Grayshift is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to support the customer experience lifecycle for our customers using our product and their interactions with Grayshift as a company. In this role, you will support the end-to-end customer journey with Grayshift including initial onboarding, customer check-ins, technical support, training, and product feedback and feature requests. The Customer Success Manager’s job also includes providing an exceptional customer experience with a customer retention and renewal goal of achieving 97% or greater! This role is 100% working from home.
Remote-Friendly role based in the United States (HQ is in Atlanta, GA).
– Manage customer 360-degree (C360) view and ensure stakeholders have insightful data at the right time;
– Execute successful customer onboarding and implementation, including product, network, and license set-up;
– Be the trusted partner for the customer on product features and functionality;
– Build lasting customer relationships for the team;
– Collaborate with pre-sales to have a seamless bridge between sales and post-sales activities;
– Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities;
– Leveraging business intelligence and proactive customer interactions to verify customer experience is always top-notch;
– Be the primary customer advocate within the company and manage challenges between the company and customer;
– Identify and document product feature requests or renewal objections;
– Support and resolve any customer complaints;
– Collect and advocate for customer training requirements;
– Responsible for moderating Grayshift’s User Communities to foster community interaction, improve customer experience, and increase sharing of best practices.
– Experience in a customer facing role providing exceptional customer service;
– Technical account management skills and the ability to speak to technical functionality of a product;
– Self-driven and proactive;
– Excellent verbal and written skills, with sufficient mobile device literacy to talk to the product capabilities;
– Highly organized and ability to multi-task;
– Excellent teamwork skills;
– Experience with Salesforce.
Nice to Have:
– Technical background;
– Bachelor’s Degree;
– Experience working with Law Enforcement and/or Government customers.
Compensation and Perks:
– Competitive compensation package;
– Our benefit package includes include remote friendly work environment, healthcare on first-day, 100% Medical, dental, vision for self and family, training allocation and continuous learning, paid maternity & parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans like pet insurance, 401k, and $350 monthly stipend for mobile, internet and wellness membership;
– Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, 2 personal/wellness days, and 13 paid holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment at Grayshift are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check. All background checks will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. Grayshift will consider each position’s job duties, among other factors, in determining what constitutes satisfactory completion of the background check. Refusal to consent to a background check may be ground for revoking an offer of employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.grayshift.com.