We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer Intern to join our team who will be responsible for ensuring the quality of deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle, creating automated tests, and improving code testability for a one-of-a-kind digital forensic product. You will work closely with the Engineering team throughout the development process to ensure the product is fully functional and well tested.
The successful candidate will thrive making meaningful contributions and elegant solutions, self-motivated, and manage milestones independently in a fast- paced environment. If you have a passion for security, want to build a robust product, and make an impact on a growing company then you’ll enjoy your career at Grayshift!
This position is based in Atlanta with a remote friendly work environment.
- Create, edit, manage test cases, and test plans;
- Design and manage automated testing suites;
- Work closely with development to increase and improve testing;
- Write, track, and verify software defects;
- Debug complex software systems;
- You are pursuing a bachelors technical degree or equivalent experience with a great foundation in the fundamentals of computer science;
- You are proficient with scripting in Python;
- You are proficient in Linux and REST API;
- You have experience in performance testing;
- You have familiarity with UI framework such as React/Ember/Angular;
- You have worked with virtualization or container technology, such as ESXi, Xen, Docker, etc;
- You have used development infrastructure tools such as Jenkins, Git, Gerrit, and JIRA and/or have experience with Database solutions (e.g, InfluxDB, PostgreSQL, etc).
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment at Grayshift are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check. All background checks will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. Grayshift will consider each position’s job duties, among other factors, in determining what constitutes satisfactory completion of the background check. Refusal to consent to a background check may be ground for revoking an offer of employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.grayshift.com.