Grayshift is searching for a Staff Accountant to join our Accounting team to assist with accounts payable, corporate credit card management, performing account reconciliations, assisting with close processes, and helping with ad hoc projects and reporting. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of US GAAP accounting fundamentals to ensure compliance, strong intellectual curiosity, and a desire to learn.
If you love to solve problems, have great organizational skills, and solid attention to detail, you will thrive here.
This position is primarily remote with the expectation of weekly visits to the office (HQ is in Roswell, GA).
· Responsible for the Accounts Payable process to ensure bills are paid on time;
· Review corporate credit card expenses to ensure compliant with company policy;
· Execute accounting and monthly close tasks as assigned;
· Prepare and record general journal entries;
· Perform balance sheet account reconciliations;
· Investigate accounting variances and issues;
· Proactively collaborate with purchasing and other departments to resolve issues;
· Assist with ad hoc projects and reporting;
· Complete tasks in compliance with company policy and internal controls;
· Assist with travel coordination and questions;
· Assist with tracking of budget vs actual;
· Assist with tracking inter-company transactions;
· Filing of annual 1099’s;
· Gather documentation and support needed for auditors;
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
· Minimum of 1-year general accounting or accounts payable experience;
· Microsoft Office Suite proficiency;
· Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Ability to meticulously work with numbers;
· Self-starter with strong time management skills;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to work independently and handle multiple; tasks/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to Have:
· Experience with Sage Intaact;
· Experience with Bill.com;
· Background working in a SaaS based company.
Compensation and Perks:
· Competitive compensation package;
· Our benefit package includes remote friendly work environment, healthcare on first-day, 100% Medical, dental, vision for self and family, training allocation and continuous learning, paid maternity & parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans like pet insurance, 401k, and $350 monthly stipend for mobile, internet and wellness membership;
· Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, 2 personal/wellness days, and 13 paid holidays.
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment at Grayshift are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check. All background checks will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. Grayshift will consider each position’s job duties, among other factors, in determining what constitutes satisfactory completion of the background check. Refusal to consent to a background check may be ground for revoking an offer of employment.
To apply for this job please visit grayshift.hire.trakstar.com.