Grayshift’s QA team continues to grow and is in search of our next Software Developer in Test (SDET) I. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle, creating automated tests, and improving code testability for a one-of-a-kind digital forensic product. You will work closely with the Engineering team throughout the development process to ensure the product is fully functional and well tested.
The successful candidate will thrive making meaningful contributions and elegant solutions, self-motivated, and manage milestones independently in a fast- paced environment. If you have a passion for security, want to build a robust product, and make an impact on a growing company then you’ll enjoy your career at Grayshift!
This position is primarily remote with the expectation of weekly visits to the office (HQ is in Roswell, GA).
– Create, edit, manage test cases, and test plans;
– Design and manage automated testing suites;
– Work closely with development to increase and improve testing;
– Write, track, and verify software defects;
– Debug complex software systems;
– Work with DevOps to develop CI/CD pipeline testing;
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Minimum 1 year with software test automation and QA;
– QA Automation;
– Python 3;
Nice to Have:
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience;
– Low-level OS;
– API Testing;
– CI/CD Pipeline;
– Writing Unit Tests;
– Docker Containers;
– Familiarity with Test Tracking Tools.
– Mobile Testing, Android SDK (Java) and/or Xcode (Objective-C); If you have both –> Awesome!;
Compensation and Perks:
– Competitive compensation;
– Our benefit package includes include remote friendly work environment, 100% paid healthcare premiums for you and family/domestic partner on first-day, 100% dental, 100% vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, basic life insurance, training and continuous learning, paid parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans, 401k, and $350 monthly stipend towards mobile, internet, and gym membership.
– Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, two wellness days, and 13 paid holidays.
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment at Grayshift are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check. All background checks will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. Grayshift will consider each position’s job duties, among other factors, in determining what constitutes satisfactory completion of the background check. Refusal to consent to a background check may be ground for revoking an offer of employment.
Grayshift is a leading provider of mobile device digital forensics. Grayshift solutions are purpose-built to help law enforcement and government investigative agencies swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. The company’s innovative GrayKey technology provides rapid access, complete control, and comprehensive data extraction from mobile devices. Designed and assembled in the United States, GrayKey is trusted by 1000 agencies across more than 25 countries globally.
At Grayshift, we are a team of passionate thinkers who value creating digital forensic solutions that enable law enforcement agencies to swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. Our team is empowered and collaborative and we move at the speed of ap. We are constantly taking new learnings and building them into our products and services.
As a Grayshifter, you can expect to make a difference through your work, connected to a meaningful mission, to be supported with learning and development, and to know that people are the heart of our company. We understand achieving a mission as important as ours requires teamwork, integrity, and incredible talent. If joining a team of people dedicated to addressing our customers’ most complex challenges appeals to you, come join us!
To apply for this job please visit www.grayshift.com.