Grayshift is conducting a search for a strategic Program Manager who will facilitate process, prioritization, and shaping multi-year roadmaps to support the organization’s growth. In this role, you will develop productive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders across teams helping them focus on their core business, while becoming their advocate and trusted advisor. You will use analytical rigor to ensure the best strategy and decisions are properly implemented. This role requires the ability to work independently, drive consensus to execute global projects from inception to launch while working directly with cross-functional teams (engineering, product, operations, etc.).
We are seeking a resilient self-starter who is eager to learn, highly collaborative, drives projects to completion, and accomplished at delivering best-in-class, scalable programs. Targeting someone with corporate experience in stakeholder management and refined executive communication skills.
Our headquarters is based in Atlanta and this role is a hybrid remote-first and in office as needed.
– Usher complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company;
– Work closely with members of research, product, engineering, operations, communications, policy, legal to operationalize recommendations;
– Manage large cross-functional teams and influence decision-making within leadership audiences
Gather and analyze copious amounts of information quickly to problem solve and drive decision-making effectively Identify & drive strategic opportunities and efficiencies in consumer/business programs, including prioritization frameworks, and tools for best-in-class user experience;
– Represent the perspectives of stakeholders/customers in internal strategy and planning sessions and in discussions with partners;
– Prepare communication materials and progress tracking for multiple audiences including preparing and delivering presentations to leadership stakeholders;
– Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree;
– 8+ years of experience initiating and driving projects to completion independently, with minimal guidance in project/program management, management consulting, operations, or similar space;
– Proven skills in data analysis, project management, relationship management, and change management;
– Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
– Effective communication with cross-functional audiences and interpersonal skills;
– Demonstrated understanding of the business products landscape (e.g., SaaS);
– Track record of successfully partnering with cross-functional teams, driving alignment, effective escalations and achieving results;
– Proficient knowledge working with Excel;
– Experience influencing teams, leaders, and peers across functional boundaries, and globally;
– Experience in analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational tasks;
– Experience with certification standards pertaining to hardware (UL safety, FCC), cloud privacy (GDPR), and/or government standards (CJIS, FedRAMP) are nice to have;
– Certification such as PMP, PgMP, PMC, and/or CSM are nice to have.
Compensation and Perks:
– Compensation includes base salary and bonus;
– Our benefit package includes include remote friendly work environment, 100% paid healthcare premiums for you and family/domestic partner on first-day, 100% dental, 100% vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, basic life insurance, training and continuous learning, paid parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans, 401k, and $350 monthly stipend towards mobile, internet, and gym membership;
– Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, two wellness days, and 13 paid holidays.
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment at Grayshift are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check. All background checks will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. Grayshift will consider each position’s job duties, among other factors, in determining what constitutes satisfactory completion of the background check. Refusal to consent to a background check may be ground for revoking an offer of employment.
Grayshift is a leading provider of mobile device digital forensics. Grayshift solutions are purpose-built to help law enforcement and government investigative agencies swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. The company’s innovative GrayKey technology provides rapid access, complete control, and comprehensive data extraction from mobile devices. Designed and assembled in the United States, GrayKey is trusted by 1000 agencies across more than 25 countries globally.
At Grayshift, we are a team of passionate thinkers who value creating digital forensic solutions that enable law enforcement agencies to swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. Our team is empowered and collaborative and we move at the speed of ap. We are constantly taking new learnings and building them into our products and services.
As a Grayshifter, you can expect to make a difference through your work, connected to a meaningful mission, to be supported with learning and development, and to know that people are the heart of our company. We understand achieving a mission as important as ours requires teamwork, integrity, and incredible talent. If joining a team of people dedicated to addressing our customers’ most complex challenges appeals to you, come join us!
To apply for this job please visit www.grayshift.com.