Are you a quota-crushing salesperson who’s looking for their next challenge? Want to get in on the ground floor of a startup growing 400% year-over-year? Want to work somewhere where you’re surrounded by high performers? Then keep reading…
At Grayscale, our mission is to transform how enterprise companies approach hiring. Our candidate messaging platform powers high volume hiring for brands like Doordash, Amazon Pharmacy, and Wayfair. With Grayscale, hiring teams can exponentially scale their recruiting efforts and win the best talent faster.
Here’s our challenge: we’re flush with inbound leads, and we need more strong closers to handle it all. That’s why we’re building a team of high performing Account Executives that want to help us hit our ambitious growth targets. If you’re competitive, an independent thinker, and want to be a part of transforming the recruiting space, then we want to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be focused on closing business in our SMB (0-500 Employees) and Mid-Market (500-5,000 employees) segments. While most startups struggle with creating enough new opportunities to feed their Account Executives, we’ve build an engine that’s churning out new inbound leads every day, and we need you focused on what you do best: closing.
Our ideal candidate is a fast learner, works well independently, and will contribute to the team beyond just their quota.
Here are some key functions you’ll perform in this role:
• Run your own book of qualified opportunities, 90% of which will be set on your behalf
• Spend 10% of your time time “spear fishing” for strategic accounts we’re trying to break into
• Run demos with VPs & Directors of Talent Acquisition and present solutions to their hiring challenges
• Track your pipeline and conversations using Salesforce.com
• Work alongside our CEO and Sales Manager to optimize our sales operations over time
Top qualities & experience we’re looking for:
• True empathy for our customers (recruiters) and their customers (candidates)
• At least 1+ year of experience in a closing role
• You won’t need to have all the answers, but we’ll need you to learn quickly and have an understanding for how an effective sales process works
• Strong written communication, phone, and presentation chops
• Highly organized and strong time management skills
• Ability to work well independently (we’re strongly anti-micromanaging)
• Experience with sales tools like Outreach and Salesforce.com is a plus
Here’s why this opportunity is unique & exciting:
• We’re growing fast! We’ve grown 400% YOY and are on track to triple our ARR in 2021
• We’ve built an inbound lead engine so you can focus most of your effort on closing, not cold calling or cleaning up data
• Our product IS NOT a nice-to-have: we solve a hair-on-fire problem that large companies have that they can’t solve without us
• As employee #12 at Grayscale, you’ll be a part of the core team that helps to scale the business
• You will get to work closely with experienced founders, previously starting companies like Rigor and ConveyIQ
• Because you’re at a startup, you’ll have the opportunity for an accelerated career track
• You will become part of a relaxed, high-performing culture with a supportive CEO and CTO
• You will hear “Heck yeah, let’s do that!” and then have the chance to execute on your ideas
Still interested? Drop us a line and say hello. 👋
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com