Goodr is a sustainable surplus food management company that leverages technology to solve hunger and reduce food waste. We are pioneers and leaders in the surplus food management industry. Goodr provides a comprehensive platform of technology systems and customized analytics that help our clients control their surplus food, convert it back into savings, reduce their carbon footprint and empower the local communities. Learn more about us at www.Goodr.co.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Goodr, you’ll be integrated into the existing technical team to enhance our web portal and mobile app that connects businesses with nonprofits. You will work with the Product team on developing new features and optimizing existing services written in C#, and build innovative solutions that accelerate our customers’ social and environmental impact.
The ideal candidate will have full stack development experience. This will be a full-time position with the option to be hybrid in-person and remote.
What you’ll do
– Write and maintain secure, reliable code
– Work on SQL Server back end architecture written in C# and front end development in Angular.cs
– Launch new features and support the maintenance of existing features
– Perform code reviews in GitHub and make software architecture decisions
– Work closely with the product manager and developer team to design technical solutions that are architecturally sound
– Collaborate with third party partners to develop and integrate APIs
What you’ll bring
– 3+ years of backend experience designing and building high volume, scalable SaaS applications from end-to-end.
– Strong proficiency in C# and .NET backend frameworks
– Strong capabilities in debugging complex issues.
– Knowledge of the full stack in order to analyze front end, back end, database, or configuration issues.
– Habit of creating software that is high quality, extensible, performant, and easy to read – Curiosity to iterate and improve on solutions; you are energized by unknowns and challenges – Use of continuous integration and delivery technologies at a proficient level; you enjoy teaching others best practices
– Experience managing and optimizing cloud architecture, preferably via Azure – Experience configuring and analyzing analytics to adapt to changing business needs – Motivation to understand the business, our users, and their requirements
– Strong communication skills to educate stakeholders on app features and champion the tech – Lifelong interest for continued learning and a track record of picking up new technologies and skills as you ship code
Bonus points if you have
– Previous early-stage startup or logistics experience
Other benefits and perks
– Healthcare coverage including dental and vision, short-term disability, life, and millennial benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.goodr.co.