Website Gianino Group
Seeking an Administrative Assistant for our reputable company. This is a great opportunity in a highly professional environment. If you are passionate about customer service and thrive in a fast pace, goal oriented environment, this is the job for you!
Benefits for the Administrative Assistant:
• Consistent work scheduled (Monday – Friday)
• Competitive benefits package
• Great work environment
Job Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
• Contact providers nationwide to obtain missing invoices and negotiate penalty assessments.
• Work with the Client Service team to resolve customer issues.
• Assist senior members of the team with the research/resolution of exceptional issues.
• Maintain updated vendor information in the database.
• Collect mail from the Post Office and on-site mailboxes.
• Sort and Extract Invoices and Non-Invoices
• Complete Aging and Duplicate Checks for all paper received invoices.
• Scan live and historical invoices to appropriate Data Capture Team.
• Ensure electronically received invoices via email are submitted to the appropriate Data Capture Team.
• File office documents including provider invoices, exception notices, and account histories in an accurate and timely manner.
• Participate in the re-evaluation of current processes and offer suggestions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of each process.
• Assist in maintaining Standard Operating Procedures and process flows for activities.
• Meet department Key Performance Indicators by completing tasks within set parameters.
Job Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
• High school diploma; associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field preferred
• Prior experience handling administrative responsibilities
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to BBollinger@gianinogroup.com