Website Georgia Tech Enterprise Innovation Inst.
Job Purpose: Serving within the Research Faculty of The Institute, this position directly supports the extension, service, and economic development missions of Georgia Tech to the State of Georgia. Primarily this role oversees the Georgia Smart Communities Program (Georgia Smart). Currently comprised of 12 Georgia communities, Georgia Smart is a Georgia Tech based program supported by the Lt. Governor several constituent partners including Georgia Power, the Atlanta Regional Commission, Association County Commissioners of Georgia, Georgia Centers for Innovation, Georgia Chamber, Georgia Department of Community Affairs, Georgia Municipal Association, Metro Atlanta Chamber, the Technology Association of Georgia, Georgia Planning Association, and the Global City Teams Challenge. Community participants in the Georgia Smart program are provided technical/financial resources to work in collaboration with Georgia Tech researchers. Overall, program efforts are aimed at fostering community pilot programs that help foster access, growth, entrepreneurship, and inclusive innovation. For additional detail about Georgia Smart see: https://smartcities.ipat.gatech.edu/georgia-smart
– Oversee program logistics including, but not limited to community participant/researcher project development (coordinating site visits, workshops, webinars, and/or project collaboration meetings)
– Manage and cultivate program funding, sponsor communications, and alumni relationships
– Oversee and communicate reporting of program metrics (individual project progress and impacts)
– Manage program marketing logistics and communications with interested communities and stakeholders
– Coordinate program participant screening and selection process (including community RFP assistance)
To apply search for Job ID: 221218 at: https://hr.gatech.edu/careers
To apply for this job please visit hr.gatech.edu.