We are looking for a creative Digital Experience Designer to design, manage, and optimize the digital presence for our Community & Economic Development team. You’ll help us support business and community growth in Georgia by designing unforgettable digital experiences for our audiences on our channels – including SelectGeorgia.com.
As our Digital Experience Designer , we’ll count on you to:
- Manage the ongoing improvement of digital channels, such as SelectGeorgia.com, including strategic and artistic direction, user experience design, and vendor coordination.
- Use tools, such as Google Analytics, to monitor the effectiveness of websites and other digital content, recommending strategies and updating channels as needed to improve performance.
- Update the website and other digital/interactive platforms to make sure they provide the best user experiences, meet customer needs, and align with our marketing strategy.
- Design and develop websites, microsites, landing pages, and other digital assets to support sales and marketing strategies, using our content management system (CMS).
- Explore and recommend new technology products and platforms that will maintain our competitive edge.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Proven web and user experience design skills.
- Experience working with content management systems.
- 5 years of experience designing functionality and user experience.
- General knowledge of programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools, including Google Analytics.
- Experience creating wireframes and prototypes.
This job may be for you if you have:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to try new ideas.
- A passion for discovering new technologies and digital strategies.
- An interest in working with an amazing team and helping people solve problems with creative solutions.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- The flexibility to explore work that may be outside of your job description.
Our office is in the Centergy Building, located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta at Technology Square, but we are currently working remotely. Our return-to-office plans will include flexible work options.
Here’s a look at some of our team: https://www.selectgeorgia.com/landing-pages/never-normal/
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.