Website Georgia Power
We are looking for an innovative Digital Product Engagement Manager to create digital experiences that engage our customers and connect them with our products and programs. You’ll help create value for our customers and drive growth for our company.
We’re currently working remotely. Our re-entry plan includes flexible work options.
As our Digital Product Engagement Manager , we’ll count on you to:
- Execute product campaigns using our digital marketing technologies, which include Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manager, and Oracle Eloqua.
- Help increase product/program enrollment and customer satisfaction through marketing automation and personalization strategies.
- Work closely with product management teammates to set goals, effectively align marketing channels in support of products/programs, understand customer behavior, and define measurements to communicate campaign effectiveness.
- Leverage our digital marketing technologies in creative ways throughout the customer journey and product lifecycles.
- Measure campaign results and recommend strategies based on your interpretation of the data.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A four-year degree, preferably in Marketing, Technology, Communications, Business preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- 5-10 years of managing digital marketing technologies (analytics, personalization, testing and marketing automation).
- Experience with digital channels and marketing technologies (Adobe Analytics, Target, Oracle Eloqua, or similar.)
- Ability to communicate impactfully to inform and influence others.
- Understanding of a competitive market and knowledge about what it takes to compete in adjacent and new sectors.
As a valued member of our team, your day-to-day work will include:
Product Planning and Product Management
- Maximize the use of digital marketing technologies aimed at increasing product awareness, adoption, and retention for a diverse product portfolio.
- Enable product lifecycles through digital strategies and tactics to include product and channel specific goal-setting, campaign development and execution, KPI identification and monitoring, developing, and managing vendor relationships, and contributing to product performance goals.
- Gain a clear understanding of customer journeys to position products relative to their lifecycle stage and optimizing customer engagement and enrollment processes.
- Leverage sales and marketing channels to reach targeted customers, including paid (search, digital advertising, direct mail) and owned (e-mail, social media, personalized website experiences, and internal product platforms).
- Coordinate with all relevant sales channels (call center and online) for placement and optimization.
- Incorporate A/B testing and other personalization techniques to drive defined KPIs.
Project team leadership and internal coordination
- Work closely with organizations throughout the company to administer and successfully implement product strategies, organizations include Customer Service, Corporate Communication, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain
- Collaborate with customer experience and market intelligence teams to understand customer behavior, customer experience and meaningful industry insights to inform digital engagement strategies
This opportunity may be for you if you have:
- An interest in working with an amazing team and a collaborative approach.
- A customer-first attitude.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to try new ideas.
- A passion for discovering new technologies and digital strategies.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
To apply for this job please visit southerncompany.jobs.