Gatherly (www.gatherly.io) is a fast-growing spatial video chat platform. Our platform hosts engaging online networking events, conferences, trade shows, and more. You will have the opportunity to be an early employee and ship code that reaches our users extremely quickly; qualified applicants have experience, are very strong performers, and can hit the ground running; you should be comfortable taking ownership of large parts of our tech stack, and your contributions will be mission-critical.
Gatherly offers a:
- Fast-paced work environment.
- Opportunity to learn a lot, very quickly.
- Opportunity to solve interesting and challenging design and engineering problems.
- Chance to see users interact with new features with very short feedback loops.
- Competitive compensation ($140k+ annual salary, stock options).
- Write software design docs and create mock-ups.
- Develop full stack features based on design docs and mock-ups.
- Write thorough unit and integration tests.
- Create relevant documentation.
- Help create systems and processes that increase developer efficiency.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Experience creating and maintaining web or mobile apps.
- 2+ years of full-time software engineering experience.
- Startup experience is a plus.
Note: This role is entirely remote. You are free to set your working hours as you see fit, but you will be expected to dedicate full time ++ hours, and you will receive a salary and equity as compensation. We are interested in every qualified applicant who has work eligibility in the United States, but, unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
To apply for this job please visit gatherly.breezy.hr.