Gatherly (www.gatherly.io) is a fast-growing alternative video chat platform. Our platform effectively hosts large networking events, conferences, trade shows, and other interactive events. You will have the opportunity to be an early employee and help shape the direction of the product.
Gatherly offers a:
- Fast-paced work environment.
- Opportunity to learn a lot, very quickly.
- Opportunity to solve interesting and challenging design and engineering problems.
- Chance to see users interact with new features with very short feedback loops.
- Write software design docs and create mock-ups.
- Develop full stack features based on design docs and mock-ups.
- Write thorough unit and integration tests.
- Create relevant documentation.
- Help create systems and processes that increase developer efficiency.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline. Or, actively pursuing such degree.
- Experience creating and maintaining web or mobile apps.
- Startup experience is a plus.
Note: This role is entirely remote. You are free to set your working hours as you see fit, but you will be expected to dedicate full time ++ hours, and you will receive a salary and equity as compensation. We are interested in every qualified applicant who has work eligibility in the United States, but, unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
To apply for this job please visit gatherly.breezy.hr.