Website Future + Suns
ATL Creative Agency
Future + Suns is a web and content agency in Atlanta’s Ponce City Market. We are hiring an experienced Full Stack Web Developer.
Reporting to the Creative Director, they will work independently and in partnership with a designer and various freelance contributors. The position will be responsible for developing a variety of digital deliverables to fulfill the marketing, branding, and social media objectives of various clients. The ideal applicant would be immersed in creating appealing and intuitive digital, web, and app-based experiences that relay story and brand. We are a small shop that welcomes friendly and motivated folks with a deep passion for creating.
- Confidence and proficiency in the skills necessary to develop a variety of digital products including custom WordPress sites
- Partner strategically with designers, clients, and freelance contributors
- Understand data related to client sites and campaign metrics
- UX testing and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Integration of third-party apps into WordPress sites
- Ensure security and encryption of client sites
- Create logins, dashboards, custom views, and reports
- Create clickable wireframes and prototypes for apps and multimedia interfaces
- An online portfolio of custom web development work
- MySQL database proficiency
- WooCommerce / eCommerce plug-ins
- Knowledge of a WordPress editor
- Prior experience with site development projects, developing themes from scratch as well as customizing existing themes
- Proficiency in utilizing development tools, application support software, and hardware platforms
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
- Knowledge and experience in search engine optimization techniques
- Ability to guide clients through technical troubleshooting during development phase
- Innovate solutions to improve sites visually and enhance usability
- Current on emerging technologies, software and cloud-based solutions
- Unafraid of coding
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Previous agency experience a plus, but not required
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- 4-5 years Web Development experience
- Strategic thinking and a commitment to setting things up right the first time
- High aptitude and capacity to accurately assess complex problems and prescribe/implement both simple and complex solutions
- High emotional literacy and ability to interface with colleagues and clients with finesse, warmth and ease
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Enjoys working with creatives in a production-oriented environment
We are a friendly and lean start-up offering competitive pay, benefits and the perks of working in a beautiful office space in Atlanta’s Ponce City Market.
Our diverse leadership team have produced commercials, brand campaigns, live productions, digital products and behavioral studies for brands such as Spotify, Proctor and Gamble, Sundance Institute and others. We believe organizational culture is important and are looking to invest in people’s capacities. We look forward to growing a team of creatives who love the work.
To apply: Please submit resume, links to past work and brief note of introduction.
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.