We are hiring a Senior Business Analyst to join FraudScope on a part-time basis who has experience in performing research by analyzing publicly available data and reports and make recommendations to guide company market position and product strategy.
- Perform research on healthcare fraud market, potential competitors and potential customers.
- Assist in documenting and packaging FraudScope strategy, goals and action plans.
- Reviewing documents, participating in meetings and creating or revising documentation.
- Gather data from public sources and perform research independently.
- Provide recommendations for product roadmap enhancements.
- Generate output in the form of notes, PowerPoint, or pdf documents.
- Must demonstrate strong experience with Microsoft Office (excel, word, PowerPoint) to generate reports.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of speed and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Well organized and the ability to self-manage and work with minimal guidance.
- Must have solid analytical and research skills.
- This candidate must be energetic, highly motivated, and possess ability to learn quickly in fast paced environment.
To apply for this job please visit app.trinethire.com.