FraudScope is an AI-assisted platform that accelerates the identification of fraud, waste, and abuse in Healthcare which costs the nation $270B annually. FraudScope has won numerous startup competitions and is currently an ATDC Signature company. We are rapidly growing and seeking exceptional talent to achieve our goal of ensuring that our scarce healthcare dollars go to real patient care.
We are looking for a QA engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality, including performance testing. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests and debugging. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
– Solid knowledge of SQL and database
– Intermediate level of PHP
– Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance for web applications
– Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
– Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
– Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
– Experience working in an Agile development process
– Experience with performance and security testing is a plus
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
– Experience working on AWS
– Familiar with the DevOps model
To apply for this job please visit app.trinethire.com.