FraudScope is an AI-assisted platform that accelerates the identification of fraud, waste, and abuse in Healthcare which costs the nation $270B annually. FraudScope has won numerous startup competitions and is currently an ATDC Signature company. We are rapidly growing and seeking exceptional talent to achieve our goal of ensuring that our scarce healthcare dollars go to real patient care.
We are seeking a talented Back-end Developer to develop, test, implement, and maintain a web-based application in an agile environment (BDD/TDD). We have a Laravel-based web application with a PostgreSQL database, a VueJs 2 + Bootstrap-vue front-end, and great test coverage using Laravel-Dusk and phpunit. We are an early-stage company and the product is growing quickly, so new features need to be constantly improved or added, including complex queries and calculation that need to be executed efficiently. The developers work together with the QA engineer to implement the tests and fix potential bugs.
Required technical skills:
– PHP, HTML, and Linux
– Relational databases (SQL, PostgreSQL) programming
– SQL programming
– REST API
Beneficial technical skills:
– Experience with cloud providers (AWS preferred)
– Experience with HIPAA regulations
– Processing of very large datasets (billions of records)
– Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
– Preferably 2+ years of experience in the software industry (will consider less experience)
To apply for this job please visit app.trinethire.com.