FraudScope is a rapidly growing company that is tackling the problem of healthcare, fraud, waste and abuse (FWA) through the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other innovative technologies. Due to our recent, rapid growth we are seeking experienced Sales Executives to help FraudScope achieve our goal of becoming the leading enterprise SaaS platform to combat healthcare FWA.
The primary job responsibilities are managing the entire sales cycle including customer prospecting, moving a customer through the established FraudScope sales process, negotiating fair and mutually beneficial customer agreements, and ongoing account management.
Additional Responsibilities include:
– Understanding the target healthcare Payer market and the associated business drivers
– Developing a detailed understanding of FraudScope and our product suite
– Developing a familiarity with the prospects in the assigned territory and an in-depth understanding of each individual target profile
– Sourcing opportunities within the assigned market through various means including networking, cold-calling, warm introductions, conferences, etc.
– Scheduling and conducting introductory and follow up customer sales meetings (both via web and onsite)
– Developing written materials (e.g. proposals) to assist with moving a customer through the established FraudScope sales process
– Conducting in person sales meetings/presentations
– Negotiating terms and conditions with the prospective customers while communicating internally and adhering to established guidelines
– Attending tradeshows, conferences, and other events
– Updating internal systems (e.g. Salesforce.com) to ensure appropriate communications.
– Meeting/exceeding all established quotas/goals in a timely manner
– Minimum 3 years of successful experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions (>100k ACV per opportunity) or experience selling similar sized deals into the healthcare Payer marketplace
– Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
– A track record of success
– A willingness to open up accounts via various prospecting techniques (this is a hunter role – NOT a farmer)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Familiarity with Salesforce.com or another salesforce automation tool
– A track record of working well with others (including internal product, legal, and administrative departments)
– Ability to travel between 50-80% of the time (much of the travel is a single day or single night)
– A history of productivity and success working from home office if not located in Atlanta, GA
To apply for this job please visit app.trinethire.com.