Help us eliminate non-violent crime, one community at a time
Are you excited about eliminating non-violent crime and fascinated by the potential for technology to accelerate it? Do you want to help build a company that’s solving crime every day, while creating public / private partnerships, and protecting the privacy of individual citizens?
Flock Safety exists to eliminate crime from our communities. We believe that safety starts, not when you enter your home or even your property, but when you enter your community. We are stronger when we all work together and that’s why Flock Safety developed technology specifically designed to help private citizens and local law enforcement work together to stop crime.
While safety is serious business, we still think there is some space for having fun. We call Atlanta home but are building a remote-first future. We are well funded by YCombinator, Matrix Partners, Bedrock Capital, and Founders Fund – and we’re growing.
About the opportunity
At Flock Safety, the Product Marketing Lead is a storyteller. They play a key role in scaling our organization by providing our teams with the product positioning, customer-facing content, and core messaging needed to drive product adoption.
The Product Marketing function will act as an integrating role between the Product team and customer-facing teams, like the Revenue teams and the Customer team. This individual will be responsible for our product positioning, differentiation, core messaging, product launches, sales collateral, and website.
Some objectives you’ll crush
- Ensure product, marketing, and sales alignment on product launches, go-to-market strategy, and sales enablement, with a focus on driving demand
- Define the positioning of new products and features to increase product adoption
- Refine the quarterly product launch strategy for both our law enforcement and community safety customers
- Develop and manage a 6-12 month product launch roadmap
- Partner with Sales Enablement to act as a liaison between Product + Revenue Teams to create marketing materials for new product and feature release
- Work cross-functionally to develop offers, packaging, and programs to accelerate adoption
- Build out regional pitch decks, case studies, product 1-sheeters, and customer testimonials for each sales team across the country
- Own the product and company story on the website, ensuring we have a world-class brand
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from the Sales team
- Regularly spend time with our customers to understand their needs
- Regularly spend time with sales managers and product managers to understand their processes, gather feedback, and build deliverables to meet their needs.
- Experience in a product marketing role preferred.
- Experience working with product and sales leaders to define positioning and messaging of new products and features
- Experience building effective sales collateral.
- Experience with a website CMS
- Experience with the Adobe creative suite
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven and unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way
Why join the Flock?
When you join the Flock, you are joining a diverse team of passionate, ambitious, intelligent people that put team over self. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and the opportunity to grow your career at a fast-paced, high-growth start up. We genuinely care about the well-being of our employees both in and out of the office and understand the importance of work/life balance. We’d love for you to join us in the fight to eliminate non-violent crime, one neighborhood at a time.
To apply for this job please visit www.flocksafety.com.