Flashtract is redefining how money and information flow in the construction industry. The technological wave in construction is a challenging and thrilling ride where only solutions hyper-focused on transforming lives will survive.
Our award-winning team has grown the company exponentially while maintaining a high-quality product, a fun workplace, and excellent customer service. We rely on innovation, resourcefulness, and grit and expect all new teammates to use these attributes to directly drive the direction of the company.
Are you looking to be a part of the team that is solving a huge problem for one of the world’s largest industries? Do you love taking complex processes and simplifying them through the creative use of software and technology? We are seeking a high-energy, hard-working, and enthusiastic individual to lead QA development and grow the team.
The lead quality assurance engineer will implement automated and manual testing practices, build and maintain a CI/CD pipeline, and introduce QA best practices in order to deliver a high quality product to Flashtract’s customers. This position will work closely with all development teams and the product manager to continually improve source control, build automation, merge resolution, CI, test automation, and deployment. We are looking for someone with a development background that has years of experience in QA and CI/CD that will be a great team player.
- Establish and manage quality control standards to ensure professional, accurate, complete, and timely review and delivery
- Research, write, and manage test plans across multiple product lines, primarily web applications
- Identify critical problems before they reach end users, providing clear reproduction steps and excellent context in your reports
- Look past surface metrics to understand deeper trends, issues, and opportunities
- Create build and deployment scripts
- Develop and maintain Build, Deployment, and Continuous Integration systems
- Background in enterprise web application programming
- Implementing E2E automated test pipelines using industry standard tools for SaaS platforms
- Build test automation for modern frameworks including
- Hands-on experience in automated validation of SQL, No-SQL and other distributed storages
- Deep understanding of latest web technologies, Testing processes, Tools, Cloud Deployments, Containerization, Authentication Systems & Protocols
- Strong communication skills & ability to estimate, prioritize & execute on technical plan
- Ability to break & validate designs & deliverables, preventing a bad customer experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of Quality/Testing Automation experience
Within the first month, you will:
- Understand high-level construction billing and payment workflows
- Talk to sales/support and customers to get to know our users
- Understand high-level technical architecture and capabilities
- Get to know teammates and understand current workflow and improvements that can be made
Within the first 3 months, you will:
- Design and propose a comprehensive testing plan for the application
- Create QA guidelines that development should follow
- Create CI/CD procedures
Within the first 6 months, you will:
- Begin working with the team to implement QA plans
To apply for this job please visit www.flashtract.com.