Flashtract is redefining how money and information flow in the construction industry. The technological wave in construction is a challenging and thrilling ride where only solutions hyper-focused on solving core problems will survive.
Our amazing team has grown the company exponentially while maintaining a high-quality product, a fun workplace, and excellent customer service. We rely on innovation, resourcefulness, and grit and expect all new teammates to use these attributes to directly drive the direction of the company.
The solution consultant will collaborate with the sales and product team by acting as a technical expert in the construction industry and Flashtract product during customer demonstrations. You will also respond to requests for information from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions by sourcing and/or creating workflow diagrams or other sales collateral. You must be able to clearly communicate how Flashtract will solve complex problems for our customers in their current workflows with our software and services. You must be a great problem-solver, quick learner, and people-driven.
What will you be doing?
- Solution consultant will be responsible for setting up and running all product demos for the sales team
- Creating and/or locating existing product/sales enablement material to share with customers after demonstrations
- Responsible for documenting information about the customer throughout the sales journey around their existing process and tech stack
- Using this documentation to ensure a smooth handoff to the implementation specialist during onboarding based on the complexity of the implementation
- Regularly meet with the product team to learn about new features
- Write and rehearse demo scripts to show new features/functionality
- Responsible for making sure the demo environment is up to date and functioning properly
- Setup custom demo environments for enterprise clients, if necessary
- Either 2+ years experience running demos and/or similar product or solution facing roles
- Or construction accounting pros looking to transition into a fast-paced software company
- Experience with talking through integrations via, API, flat-files, or other data transfer methods
- Equivalent work experience and/or bachelor degree
- Enjoys talking in front of large groups and keeping them engaged
- Must be able to respond intelligently and quickly to a wide range of questions and reactions
- Confidence in leading the conversation in a way that is aligned with the goals of the demonstration
- The ability to present effectively to an audience with a broad range of technical knowledge and sophistication
- Ability to quickly understand Flashtracts product and industry we serve
- Someone with some construction industry knowledge preferred
In the first 30 days
- Learn the basics of the product, team, industry and process
- Shadow sales demos to learn common scenarios
- Begin rehearsing demo scripts with the internal team
In the first 90 days
- Run demos with the assistance of your manager
- Be self-sufficient at creating basic sales collateral
- Advanced knowledge of the construction and construction accounting industry
In the first 180 days
- Be self-sufficient at running demos
- Fully understand all intricacies of construction billing and payments
- Creating complex custom workflow diagrams based on customer use cases
To apply for this job please visit www.flashtract.com.