Flashtract is redefining how money and information flow in the construction industry. The technological wave in construction is a challenging and thrilling ride where only solutions hyper-focused on solving core problems will survive.
Our amazing team has grown the company exponentially while maintaining a high-quality product, a fun workplace, and excellent customer service. We rely on innovation, resourcefulness, and grit and expect all new teammates to use these attributes to directly drive the direction of the company.
We are looking for a Test Engineer to join the amazing team at Flashtract. As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for planning and implementation of tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system. This position requires a smart and self-motivated person who has experience with test automation, as well as a desire to learn and grow.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and automate tests for software validation.
- Detect bugs, write understandable bug reports, and validate fixes.
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress.
- Designing and developing test automation framework and scripts.
- Collaborating with QA team, product managers and engineers to develop solutions.
- Stay current with testing and automation best practices, and advocate for them within your role.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Katalon, Selenium, or similar automated tools.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Ability to work cohesively with QA team and software developers to identify and debug problems, and subsequently validate software fixes through new functional testing and regression testing.
- Familiarity with Jira, Agile development, especially SCRUM.
- Hands-on experience with API testing and UI testing is required.
In the first 30 days
- Understand high-level construction billing and payment workflows
- Understand high-level technical architecture and capabilities
- Get to know teammates and understand current workflow and improvements that can be made
- Capable of executing tests (manual and automated) and reporting defects
In the first 90 days
- Develop, maintain, and update automated scripts and manual tests
- Capable of identifying gaps in testing and create test cases to resolve gaps
- Manage sprint testing process
In the first 180 days
- Demonstrate the ability to manage the testing of new features
To apply for this job please visit www.flashtract.com.