Flashtract is redefining how money and information flow in the construction industry. The technological wave in construction is a challenging and thrilling ride where only solutions hyper-focused on solving core problems will survive.
Our amazing team has grown the company exponentially while maintaining a high-quality product, a fun workplace, and excellent customer service. We rely on innovation, resourcefulness, and grit and expect all new teammates to use these attributes to directly drive the direction of the company.
Flashtract is looking for a talented and experienced Director of People Operations to manage all aspects of our People and HR functions while leading, supporting, and promoting Flashtract’s core values and company culture through the next phase of growth. The Director of People Ops will be responsible for building a core practice across 3 areas of expertise: (1) talent acquisition & development, (2) culture & employee experience, (3) performance management A strong ability to communicate across departments and lead is important as this role will be involved in all aspects of the continued expansion of the business.
Success in this role requires a high degree of organization, strong communication skills, creative thinking, and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities and aggressive growth goals. This position is located at Flashtract’s HQ in Atlanta, GA.
- Partner with leadership to understand and anticipate hiring & development needs against the capabilities they need to deliver business objectives including workforce plans and hiring forecasts
- Lead the strategic direction of the People Office, overseeing all HR-related programs and processes
- Support leaders in identifying performance management opportunities, identify trends from talent planning, performance management, and develop strategies to address gaps
- Oversee the hiring & onboarding, including coaching managers on how to create compelling job descriptions, how to interview for fit, and how to onboard effectively and efficiently
- Help leadership build a culture of success and create ways to drive alignment and participation across the organization
- Partner with Operations and Finance to ensure that our processes and programs meet business needs
- Design, create and implement talent development/training programs for employees at every level
- Design and implement performance management processes and systems
- Lead and oversee Recruiting team; coach and manage the team to serve as true strategic partners to the business
Our best candidate:
- Has 5+ years of direct Human Resources experience in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Shows a “get it done” attitude and approach to the job – doing what it takes to move the company forward, wear multiple hats as we grow, and be able to delegate effectively as the team expands
- Demonstrated track record of building high-performance growth teams in sales/product and technical roles
- Has people management experience, with an excellent track record of developing and coaching a team to reach its potential
- Has proven experience as a strategic consultant and coach to executive leadership
- Has deep HR technical skills to manage delivery of workforce planning, compensation & benefits strategies, employee relation, and compliance issues, and utilization of key people data to make sure our information is useful and accurate
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- High EQ
To apply for this job please visit www.flashtract.com.