Flashtract is redefining how money and information flow in the construction industry. The technological wave in construction is a challenging and thrilling ride where only solutions hyper-focused on solving customer problems will survive.
Our amazing team has grown the company exponentially while maintaining a high-quality product, a fun workplace, and excellent customer service. We rely on innovation, resourcefulness, and grit and expect all new teammates to use these attributes to directly drive the direction of the company.
We are looking for an outgoing implementation consultant to be the first point of contact to new customers after sales. In this role, you will be responsible for creating a delightful onboarding experience for our customers by helping them with kickoff, implement new projects, set up integrations, and train their team and subcontractors. It is important that you have a great external relationship with customers and a deep understanding of the Flashtract product to help transform new customers into Flashtract experts.
What will you be doing?
- Own the process starting after contract signature through a customer becoming fully activated on Flashtract
- Run all implementation training calls including kickoff call, accounting/admin training, project management/essentials training, initial project setup call, and company-specific subcontractor training
- Handle all custom document template generation and collaboration for new clients
- Work with the product team to implement and test product integrations and custom reports
- Provide training resources and materials to new clients
- Create and manage implementation project plans to ensure the timely delivery of services and deliverables; produce weekly/monthly status reports for customers
- Build trusting and meaningful relationships with product champions and key points of contact within each account by staying current on their needs
- Provide the highest level of service to Flashtract’s clients through diligent and proactive communication
- Collaborate cross-departmentally, connecting customers with Product Managers and Customer Success Managers to further customer success
- Complete immersion and mastery of Flashtract’s product offerings, services, emerging technologies, and implementation best practices
- Either 2+ years experience managing implementations, including onboarding, training, and new client relationships
- Or construction accounting pros looking to transition into a fast-paced software company
- Experience with integrations via, API, flat-files, or other data transfer methods
- Equivalent work experience and/or bachelor degree
- Demonstrated successful software client services with proven experience onboarding and training clients or internal teams
- Strong empathy for customers and want to see others succeed
- Ability to quickly understand Flashtracts product and industry we serve
- Someone with some construction industry knowledge preferred
In the first 30 days
- Become familiar with the Flashtract product, industry, and team
- Learn the process and offer suggestions for optimization
- Shadow existing teammates to learn common challenges
In the first 90 days
- Run the implementation process with the help of the existing teammates
- Create custom documents with little help
- Begin learning integrations
In the first 180 days
- Run the full implementation process end to end
- Conduct full integrations
- Flashtract product and construction industry expert
To apply for this job please visit www.flashtract.com.