ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. We provide our fans the chance to win every day and to create moments they can’t wait to share with friends. We’re dedicated to building a winning team, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Atlanta, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Senior Product Manager, Loyalty is responsible for the planning and execution of successful product initiatives to build and enhance the FanDuel loyalty and rewards program. This includes understanding customer needs across all FanDuel brands, defining product goals, and working closely with engineering, design, and stakeholders to bring solutions to market. The Senior Product Manager, Loyalty ensures successful product performance through market analysis, a deep understanding of customer needs, and objective data analysis and reporting.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Identify, shape, and ensure execution of new products and product initiatives
- Establish and maintain loyalty and rewards expertise on the product, market, and competitors
- Assess product opportunities and contribute meaningfully to vision and prioritization of new initiatives and products
- Ensure transparency and alignment across the company, bridging the gap between product and other functions
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, and operational functions to ensure successful product deliveries and launches
- Identify, prioritize, and execute post-launch optimizations and improvements
- Establish, track and report objectively on product performance metrics
- Opportunity to identify, grow, and develop top talent on the Product team
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience as a Product Manager
- Proven track record of delivering successful and innovative products
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, and quality.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables
- Demonstrated success cross-functionally influencing teams without formal authority
- A passion for sports and delivering a world-class gaming loyalty program
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data quickly to inform the right decisions
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don’t tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.